Resignation - Not quite leaving, however

mariosatr

Imperator Romanus Sacer
Reaction score
All of the factors are stacking up, and I've decided I'll be too inactive to keep up the position :(
The reasons are mostly to do with school (Yes, that annoying thing); I'm doing both world news and game reviews. I'll need to actually do chores to get the money for the games, then play them a lot and review them before the deadline, then study world news. Not to mention exams, and the fact that I'm extremely unfit. Also, I need to practice coding. All of these add up to me not being able to keep up activity. Also, as Blocktopia is INSANELY addictive, I don't want to get too addicted; I need to get back on track with real life.

I will still be on, just rarely. Also, I'll make sure I'm on the forums, IRC and sometimes even TS. So this is more of just a resignation, not leaving.

I never want to make a list of names, since everyone has been great, but I just feel I have mention these people. Also, I'm trying to mention not much people so not only a couple of people feel left out; you've all made my life happier, just I want to say something about these people:

Airkid - You were my first ever friend on Blocktopia. We made courses together when you were Trusted, you introduced me to the forums, you referenced me for my Trusted application, we called each other on Skype with Letter, and we even had our own community together. We had funny times. I'll still call you and have fun :)

LetterP - You were one of my first friends in Blocktopia also. Me, you and Airkid had fun times together, and you are a great Operator. Take care, dear friend :)

Marnixxie - Fun on skype and IRC, I've had good times with you. Take care, good friend :)

Megatron - You were a great ZHC, and are a great ZC, we had our funny times on TS. You've worked harder than anyone for Blocktopia. Please don't try to find me IRL. Take care, great admin :)

IntensiK - You are a great ZHC, and I remember the good times we've had :) You, Megatron and Damer_Flinn made the zombie server better than ever. Take care, great head controller :)

AvantGarde - I only saw you in early morning and late night for me because of the timezone gap (12 hours), but when I saw you, you did your job perfectly and was very fun to play with. Take care, great controller :)

KingSam - Sexiest person in Blocktopia, hands down.

One more thing; In the little time I'll get on the computer, I've decided to spend most of it in a community where many of the admins have left. Blocktopia has been fun and a great experience, but I'm not as needed here as I'm needed there. This community is still the best in Minecraft, though; absolutely no doubt about that :)

I'm sure I'll still see most of you sometimes, take care everyone!

EDIT: I just told my brother (not twins, triplets) about this server, he's called Eagleries, you might see him on from time to time. We're fairly alike.

One Survivor

Terminator Zombificator, Stone Survivor!
Reaction score
It is truly sad to see you resign from your position seeing you were a perfect one, but although, I understand you and wish you good luck with everything you'll have to face to. <3

balloon98

The balloon that never pops
Reaction score
well there goes the second friend I made on Blocktopia ( Game if you leave I swear to God) I will miss you Ihad fun times stalking you on Zombie so I could win which never worked anyway I just like talking to you <3 at least you aren't leaving is what I am happy most about so I will be joyful the times you visit

One one two

Per aspera ad astra
Donor
Reaction score
Very sad to hear this. You've been a great Operator and player... I'm just glad that you're not leaving completely.

I hope all goes well for you, Mario. :)

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
I feel like the only one who's activity hasn't dropped since school started XD

I'll miss you Mario, I remember your Trusted Apps, the one's denied, and the one approved, which eventually led you to the Operator position, I wish you luck in Skewl ;)

Gamefan__15

rotarepO eibmoZ-xE
Reaction score
Bye :C
At least you're not leaving.. but I really will miss having you as a zombie op :(
Best of luck in school and all dat.
Hope to see you on zombie still sometimes though :)