Reresigning

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi EscapeRestart,
Going to keep it short and very simple. I am resigning. I no longer have time, or the drive I once did for this place, or games in general, and it kills me to hold this position without doing anything.

I have one request for the community. Be easier on the admins. They have a thankless job, and for all the work they do to ensure this place remains open to all and a fun place for people to spend time, they get terribly mistreated. Regardless of what you think their intentions are, the admins look to foster a friendly, positive community. Let them do their thing, and I promise you things around here will get better. If you don’t have anything better to do but pester them, shoot me a message and I will help you find more productive ways to spend your time.

Thanks for the times, and for the first time I’m comfortable leaving knowing we’re in good hands. If you want to keep in touch, send me a PM.

Much love
superstein

Terre936

Reaction score
it was awesome seeing you go from a trusted all the way to admin the past few years. you were a really good friend of mine a while back, will never forgot those times ;) good luck with whatever life throws at you, super!

Velzerat

Drink up baby, stay up all night
Donor
Reaction score
I have one request for the community. Be easier on the admins. They have a thankless job, and for all the work they do to ensure this place remains open to all and a fun place for people to spend time, they get terribly mistreated. Regardless of what you think their intentions are, the admins look to foster a friendly, positive community. Let them do their thing, and I promise you things around here will get better.
This so much. I'm sick of this reddit-like anti-authoritarian attitude that a lot of people seem to have developed.

parquette

Reaction score
This is horrible news! You were one of my all time favorite admin on Blocktopia (from Classic to now). Thank you Superstein for helping me get started on the server when I first joined. You along with the other admin were always super friendly to me, and the server was always pleasant when you and SparklyMuffinz were online :D

Godspeed my friend!

-parquette