[Requirements not met] Spiderbite786 [Trusted] Application plz read

do you think i have what it takes to become trusted?

• yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • no

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Spiderbite786

Reaction score
My in game name is SpiderBite786

• I am applying for Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server
  • The timezone that I am in is GMT+1
  • I am 14 years old and I have been playing Blocktopia game servers for 3 months now.
  • I have never held a staff position on any of the Blocktopia's servers but Intensik has been teaching me on what some of the commands are and taught me about being freindly and keeping the game fair.
I will help new players learn the rules, try my best to keep the server fun for all users and make sure everybody follows the rules to keep the game fair and if anybody has any complaints or suggestions about the game, guide then to the forums.
If a staff member is acting up or abusing the game rules I will ask them to stop nicely, and if they continue, I would take screenshots of the events and send them in a pm to Controllers+ ASAP.
I deserve the position of Trusted because I am a very active member of the community, I come online everyday and I always help when the opportunity appears. I also do my best to keep the server fun for everyone and Intensik has taught me alot and because I had the chance to hang around with a guy like Intensik(he is totally cool) I have learnt alot from him and gained experience and so if i do become Trusted I can put that experience into action.

There was only 1 staff member who told me to make an app and he was Intensik
Thank you for you time!!!!!!
PEACE! ;):cool:

Signed: SpiderBite786

Matt_Allen

Matterator
Reaction score
Website
heyyeyaaeyaaaeyaeyaa.com
This application doesn't fit the requirements,
firstly your join date is 9/22/2011, not even close to a month of play time yet, secondly I'm sure IntensiK told you how to make and application not that he thinks you should.

Invalid reference, not 1 months = requirements not met
Application will automatically be denied.

PS, don't spam your statuses asking for references/people to look at your application, and don't post in others threads to try and draw attention to your application, it makes you look bad.

kraby1

The Big Red Monster From Hell.
Reaction score
What Matt said, and also don't make polls in your application and don't lie how much you have played, because lying won't get you [trusted]
And remember the position of [Trusted] requires being mature, active,helpful and kind of smart. Not to show off your rank. and gain respect.

EDIT - Good luck next time c:

Megatron

AIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEE
Reaction score
Intensik has taught me alot and because I had the chance to hang around with a guy like Intensik(he is totally cool) I have learnt alot from him and gained experience and so if i do become Trusted I can put that experience into action.

See this is your problem, IntensiK usually doesn't have a clue what he's talking about, therefore trying to learn to be staff from him is trying to learn how to walk when your teacher is a paraplegic.

Status
Not open for further replies.