[Requirements not met] luiboy20's app for trusted

Status
Not open for further replies.

luiboy20

Reaction score
My MC username is Luiboy20, pleased to meet you.

my brother has his account, Kain_9212

i am applying on the zombie survival server

central, USA. I think...

my age is not important, but if you must know, im 19

I've been playing on the zombie server for a couple years now, and honestly, i've enjoyed it.

not that i can remember no.

If i do get this, i will most likely try to help others with information[granted i'll be new, so it'll take sometime to get into the swing of things] and i will also be on the look out for WOM users

i will report said staff member and continue playing if they are of a higher rank, if they are equal/lower i will warn them then odds are follow that directly with an automatic kick.

i wouldnt say im BETTER per say, more along the lines that i dont grief even if someone angers me, sometimes im tempted to do so, but i refuse all because i hate doing what others do to me.

My usual reprisentation on any game [if im an mod or something/trusted/admin etc.] is law, im a fun guy, but i hate rule breakers, even if i accidently do so myself...

luiboy20

Summer10

Reaction score
One of the requirements of applying for trusted is having 2 0p+ references and being here more than 1 month where you have first been on the server on the 28th of august
so this application does not meet the requirements.
Feel free to reapply when you do meet the requirements.
Next time you do please also post the questions with the answers it helps a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.