[Requirements not met]Kiel01's [Trusted] Application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiel01

Reaction score
Minecraft Username: Kiel01
Your Local Time Zone: GMT + 8:00
Have you ever had a Staff Position (Trusted+) on other Blocktopia Servers: No, But ill try my best to be a good Trusted.
How long have you been playing on Lava Survival?: I already been there 35 times
What do you think a Trusted Player does?: think a Trusted player would Help out people (Only if their is no Op+ online) , Like ,helping them with their questions about the server and helping them get their house back if it was flooded such as de-flood their house and maybe help them building their house . Also I think a Trusted player would Protect the timer from people who are trying to Mod the timer and people who are modding or griefing other peoples houses and a Trusted player would also help a OP+ if they need help with someone who is actting the maggot and stuff. Especially they don't break the rules in the game and help the admins or other staff with Observing.
What would you do as a Trusted Player?: As a trusted alley i will help people with their problems and guide them. Help other staff on the observing I will give all the things i can
How would you deal with abuse/misconduct from other Trusted/Staff?:If I find a Staff/Trusted member using the powers wrong or treating someone unfair, I will Report right away on the forums.
Which Operators+ will support/reference your application?:
awwwyea And Bored38496

bored38496

Reaction score
I did not reference you. I haven't even spoken to you. I'm pretty sure awwwyea didn't reference you either. He just told you how to apply.

Heck, you didn't even read. You haven't played for a month - you've only been on the server for 2 days. Please read the requirements.

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
Kiel, I specifically stated to you, that you should ask operators+ that you know for references, and you have to show them you can be trusted with the 'trusted' rank. No, I didn't reference you.

Second of all, this application makes no sense. This is Zombie Survival you're applying for, not Lava Survival. Go apply there with the correct format if you wish to try at trusted there.

If you see one of the staff abusing their powers, you need to take some kinds of text/videographic evidence of the abuse occuring and PM it to the HCs of that server.

Status
Not open for further replies.