Requesting everyone to contribute maps

socrates

Reaction score
If you have not noticed, many maps are on repeat on more than usual (its an odd way to put it, but I know you know what I'm trying to say). The reason for this occurrence is that over 10 maps have been removed due to issues such as "secret" issues. Other maps that remain have had their secrets removed due to their secrets being an "afk treat" area.

So, I'm kindly requesting everyone to take your time to make creative maps for the server. By this, I don't mean to be making maps in 5 minutes. I'm talking about hardcore maps that we have right now in the server.

Now, I'm sure some of you are aware of this now, but I'll say it for those who don't :

The new requirements for maps have heightened; secrets cannot be small boxes where people can just stick around to abuse. Secrets should be large and should be semi-permeable, meaning that lava can easily pass through to flood not only the surface of the map, but the secret as well! So, make lava tunnels out of bedrock to connect to the secret, if you're worried people might be able to use the tunnel to get into the secret easier, don't worry. Make the holes 1 block high on each side (minecraft characters are 2 blocks tall, so they wont be able to pass)

Now, with that being said, if you are interested in making a map, private message me for more information. Otherwise, talk about what you think about the constant repeats on maps per day.

Arcius

Reaction score
To be fair, we already have 49 maps. While more are welcomed, I don't think that people should make new maps just so there's more secrets. Maps are NOT about their secrets, nor should a map be added just so there's another secret on the server for people to set up a fire and sing Kumbaya in. But, I always approve of seeing more creative maps.

socrates

Reaction score
I'm not saying for people to make more maps with secrets, im talking about the new liability, so if you want to make a secret for your map, then you know what the new reqs are. The main asset that I care about are new maps for variety.