Reporting Hackers

juwayyid

Reaction score
Hey all! Juwayyid here!

I'd just like to report a couple of players here who were big time cheating. They were both together as they were both wearing the same Hitler skin.

They're names are:

Guest4016

iGnome420

I have video of the two of them cheating. They had some sort of auto attack, climbing walls, and high jump. The video is not too long and you may have to watch a bit of it to find the cheating. Where should I send the video to, or do you need me to upload it to youtube first?

I hope justice will be served here. Thank you for the great servers!

W

Wimali

I've got footage of iGnome420 to. he used high jump and flyhacks, it seems like. Video is uploading.

EDIT: and here is the proof!

Reactions: Vatowski

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Thanks for reporting these hackers. We appreciate you trying to make the server a better place for everyone to have fun. :) Next time, use the correct thread that Chase8151220101 has sent you please, but thanks anyway. juwayyid, I think it will be easier to upload it to youtube and post the link? Not sure :p I will need it for evidence of guest4016. But as for IGnome420, he will be getting punished. Holipza. thanks for the vid. I will make sure he gets punished.
Baker93 just thought i'd let you see this ;)

Baker93

Alkaqube
Reaction score
juwayyid and Holipza thank you for taking the time to report these players it is very much appreciated!

As for Guest and iGnome, after looking through the logs and the video you kindly provided they have both been ip-banned and will never play AoD again.

Once again I would like to thank you both for your initiative it has helped make people's experience of the server that much nicer :)

• Love
Reactions: Infected_alien8_