Reincarnate Shaman

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Shaman is pretty trash, but, I made this deck today with the cards I have and it is hilariously fun. This happened in just my second game vs. a face hunter:

(This face hunter got rekt after I popped the explosive trap)

Anyone else try some form of reincarnate shaman and have some luck with it? I don't see it as a viable option to climb (so hard to get any form of combo) but there are some games where the right cards can be played and create some hilarious situations.

Reactions: JKangaroo

Sploorky

Reaction score
I remember being so hyped to make reincarnate shaman, back when kel'thuzad was released. The deck would run sludges, earth elementals, and sylvanas, as well as leeroy i think. Looked pretty fun, but obviously hella inconsistent.

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
I remember being so hyped to make reincarnate shaman, back when kel'thuzad was released. The deck would run sludges, earth elementals, and sylvanas, as well as leeroy i think. Looked pretty fun, but obviously hella inconsistent.
I don't see how Earth Elemental would work (I have 2, but they just overload you and make you useless next turn)

That being said I think I may dust Sylvanas or Boom... since they are just so good right now