Regarding traveling

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
Dear players,

From now on you have the possibility to teleport to the spawn, which is in Carthage.
Though, you will have to pay a fine! The teleport costs 2 emeralds, and will bring you to the center of Carthage.

Usage: /buyspawn
Made by myself

Furthermore, there is a new portal house in Carthage. In this portal house you can walk through any of the portals for free, and it will bring you to the town chosen.

The portals upstairs.

The actual portal house.

With this new command, it means you may under no circumstance use it to evade any fight in the PvP area. This will be added it in the PvP rules compendium.

Reactions: Notme and Araidian

ado921

Reaction score
Glad to see this implemented, sad though to see that fine. I would more appreciate a fining system similar to that of 1 free teleport per hour, and then the price rises in Emeralds over time, but I understand the need of this to prevent abuse or exploitation. Though, still very glad to see there is finally a way to teleport to spawn. Also for some reason it is saying teleport isn't a word...

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarn: I believe this price is extremely high and would like it to be lowered. People in towns may be able to afford it constantly, but solo players or small unofficial villages may be at a loss. Maybe 1 emerald, or 20 iron (ect.)
[Backing this post gets it a considered price change]

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarn: I believe this price is extremely high and would like it to be lowered. People in towns may be able to afford it constantly, but solo players or small unofficial villages may be at a loss. Maybe 1 emerald, or 20 iron (ect.)
In my opinion it would be better if instead of resources it would be an Eye of Ender.

• Agree
Reactions: ealev

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
Well, trading at certain towns makes it easy to get emeralds, but I believe maybe we could change the substance, or give more options? E.G. redstone, iron, maybe even experience levels?

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
Before something happens that I fear on Bukkit.
This is my very first plugin, and as far as I know there is no plugin that can bring you to spawn for material (not money, as iconomy).

Meaning, you can post as many requests as you like to, but that does not mean I am able to make it.
So far, I prefer if it is just X emeralds, else I would need to redo the whole script probably, and is a thing that I planned for the further, but not in the coming days/week(s).

• Informative
Reactions: balloon98