Regarding the gate AND vault.

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
I am actually surprised I have to type a thread for this as it is simple common sense to NOT leave these important things wide open.

The AMOUNT OF TIMES we have been raided is unbelievable because of members leaving the front gate open just to go somewhere else.. we have a god damn sign right next to the [Gate] telling you to tell us to close it when you are leaving. But, no. You don't tell us and then a couple of our members get killed in surprise. I am also starting to believe that a member is doing this on purpose and if anyone finds out who, expect to be kicked out or worse.

Now...the vault...do I really have to type on how important this area is?..We keep our most important things in there and you are basically just handing our stuff over. Yeh, all the chests are locked but that won't stop a rogue from lock picking them.

So, PM me if you see in trouble makers in our town breaking this new rule and I will deal with them.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
I actually went into your capital the other day, and I like how it looks. Much better than mine. :p

I really don't see how people can leave the gate open, though. It's just a simple gate with the ladder to fall off, like Darth said. .-.

Is there a way inside otherwise, though? No need to say where, I'm just wondering if there is, since you need to be able to get in at all times. :p

lolpierandom

Reaction score
Just make it an RS-NOR so it autoresets the second anyone steps out of the gate. Simple enough, and there's no way to forget unless you purposely try to leave it open.

DaniNomsYou

Reaction score
I actually went into your capital the other day, and I like how it looks. Much better than mine. :p
:'c

But really I don't see how hard it is to right click a sign on your way out. Either they want people to come in so they've got people to kill, or are just too lazy.

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score

I really don't see how people can leave the gate open, though. It's just a simple gate with the ladder to fall off, like Darth said. .-.

Is there a way inside otherwise, though? No need to say where, I'm just wondering if there is, since you need to be able to get in at all times. :p
Oh, yes we have a way inside the capital that isn't the gate... just very hard to find. Also, thanks for visiting and complimenting it. :p I am sure your capital will look beautiful when its done. :p

Reactions: Duffie and Araidian

Jon24

Reaction score
Website
www.filler.com
Also, I believe it is also acceptable to break the gate and then repair it once you're in/out. Correct me if I am wrong.

Ahiya

Reaction score
I am actually surprised I have to type a thread for this as it is simple common sense to NOT leave these important things wide open.

The AMOUNT OF TIMES we have been raided is unbelievable because of members leaving the front gate open just to go somewhere else.. we have a god damn sign right next to the [Gate] telling you to tell us to close it when you are leaving. But, no. You don't tell us and then a couple of our members get killed in surprise. I am also starting to believe that a member is doing this on purpose and if anyone finds out who, expect to be kicked out or worse.

Now...the vault...do I really have to type on how important this area is?..We keep our most important things in there and you are basically just handing our stuff over. Yeh, all the chests are locked but that won't stop a rogue from lock picking them.

So, PM me if you see in trouble makers in our town breaking this new rule and I will deal with them.
Wait, only rogues can lockpick?

P.S. I myself try not to leave the gate open and, I love how you put up the signs at the front of the gate :D hopefully people are literate...

Wortho27

Reaction score

If you want, I can help you hook up an auto-lock-gate system when someone steps out. That is if you trust me and for a nominal fee, of course ;)

Degekken

Reaction score
Its just weird that people are to lazy to either jump down from wall or just ask someone to close it :/
And for the vault its just idiotic not to close the door, most things howerever are lwc protected ;3