Regarding Map Factories

erik1979

Reaction score
As many of you may have noticed, I have not been around the community at all recently, nor has the Epsilon Map Factory been taken care of. I would like to assure you all that the server does still exist, and I do have many of your .lvl files sitting in a folder. If you would like to get your files, send me a private message with the information about the level you want.

As far as my recent activity within Minecraft in general. I have become very occupied with things in my life. Things are really starting to kick into gear as the new school year approaches, and work is beginning to get really heavy. The little free time I have I try to spend with my friends, family, and girlfriend. This leaves little time for computer activities, but I would much rather do the things I do now because I do enjoy them more. I will not fully leave this community, but I will only be stopping in from time to time now, as I have done today.

It was a great time with everyone here, and I would like to meet up with a bunch of you guys and shoot the shit over TS or something like that. Maybe you'll see me at the meeting. ;)

See you around and many thanks,

Erik

Awwwyea

Ghast Hunter
Reaction score
I swear I know where you live erikk, and I will hitch a ride there via farmtruck or bus. Just you wait ;)

To make you embarrass you in your real life, of course.

erik1979

Reaction score
JtTorso I need to speak with you and Marnixxie about the map factory and it's future briefly. Let me know when you'll have a free minute.

As for everyone else, many thanks from you guys for giving me an awesome experience. There's been ups and downs and plenty of fun to go all around. Hopefully one day I will be able to come back. :)