Status
Not open for further replies.

Friendy

SMP Overlord & Events Manager
Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
So recently today I was raided, Now before you go and reply saying "Stop whining" or something along those lines, Please read this thread completely If you don't want to, Then leave.

While I was at a private tutoring session today I was raided, This person(s) That raided us Either..
  • Broke the block behind the [Sign] and right clicked just in time to Glitch the Gate open
  • Pillared in our secret entrance.
  • Pillared over our Wall.
Our town [Gate] was not left open by anyone, If it was somehow opened Legally then it was done so by an Aeres member who, If I found out did so; Shall be punished severely!

I will be requesting a VetOp+ to help me out on this one, It has truely confused me here; As, When I checked my Vault doors - They were closed, Not only that but my Hidden Gate that is used to access my Vaults with a Redstone Button was closed and nothing had changed, Meaning it was never opened nor accessed, Which, Incase you hadn't noticed means that said user must have either Illegaly hacked into my vaults or Glitched/Lagged in or a Controller got in and didn't realise there was a Lock on my door (Doubt that happened but, You have to consider all theories.)

The only other possible theory is that an Aeres member has raided me which I highly doubt.
If it turns out that a member in Primus/Dagon has done so, But did not get into my vaults by going through my Passage and going down the Gate then It means that they hacked their way in.

If so, I'm willing to pay 2,500 Shillings to anyone who can find out who did it, Along with the chests the items are in and the returning of my items.

I'm also willing to pay 5,000 Shillings to anyone who can find out who did it, Return my items, And kill them.

If I found out who did it, And they do not wish to return my items for breaking a server-wide rule that states "All raiding parties must have 5 or more users" (Quoted by @Defiant_Blob), I shall put a bounty on them for 10,000 Shillings.

Please note that if you decide to "Fake" it, I'll just simply ask for proof and I will kindly let them into my house and they can show me how to get into my vaults.

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
Wrong category, I meant to put it into the "Aeres" Family forum, Could an Op kindly move it for me?

LISTINGS09

Ain't afraid of no ghost
Reaction score
Website
www.4thdp.com
OPs can check for edits within a certain area, so a /ticket is your best bet. There seem to be a few psychic thieves about though... Magically able to navigate even the most obscure of redstone trickery, you're not alone in your confusion.

Hope the criminal is brought to justice!!

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
OPs can check for edits within a certain area, so a /ticket is your best bet. There seem to be a few psychic thieves about though... Magically able to navigate even the most obscure of redstone trickery, you're not alone in your confusion.

Hope the criminal is brought to justice!!
Yeah, Not too sure how they knew where everyones Vaults were. They had 3 hours to find out where everyone's vaults were, And then to Carry rougly about 60 Invents of items back? Doubt it.

I have a feeling that there is a few cheaters Amongst us.

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
The main problem is the lag-pillaring is not detected with /hawk. :/ If someone was lag-pillaring, you'd have to catch them in the act. If you know who raided and you suspect they did it wrongly, you can ask them how they got in. When I suspected someone cheated to get to my chests, I asked them what they did to get in, and they told me. I found I was in the wrong :p

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I was going to review the ticket but you were off-line, I was at the gate but had NO idea what to do.
I'll be more than happy to help you out, but if it's not an Aeres member I can't help you furter.
@AngelWV
Could you not check if certain objects were used to open my doors? Because if not it means they hacked their way in.

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
Could you not check if certain objects were used to open my doors? Because if not it means they hacked their way in.
I'm actualy waiting for you to come on-line so that we can discuss it and deal with it carefully, I can check for levers, Red-stone torches, Pressureplates, Redstone lines, Underground redstone lines with torches to acces it from underground and more. I'll take the time and help and as you know, If it's not an Aeres member I won't be telling you who it is no matter what (unless they did it illegaly)

Friendy

Admin
Donor
Survival Staff
Reaction score
I'm actualy waiting for you to come on-line so that we can discuss it and deal with it carefully, I can check for levers, Red-stone torches, Pressureplates, Redstone lines, Underground redstone lines with torches to acces it from underground and more. I'll take the time and help and as you know, If it's not an Aeres member I won't be telling you who it is no matter what (unless they did it illegaly)
Ok, I'll be on in about 2 hours?

boredchicka

Texan
Reaction score
Alright, from what I can tell a ticket was made, and a trusted was notified. At the very most this could of been in a PM. I don't want to see anymore threads talking about something that can be handled in game by staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.