Read this if you want to make a town.

mrmanguy4151

Reaction score
*dances*:dance: (YES MY FIRST TIME USING A SMILEY)

Oh by the way, a suggestion.
Maybe we should connect each village/town with brick paths?
wouldn't cobble paths be easier and more cost-effective to make? clay is a lot rarer than stone.

What.

All the leaders can decide on a trustworthy person to take control of LCD. Sounds good? ;)

Edit: Oh yeh, and another thing. If this town was to be next to the capital, it must have no walls surrounding it as it might look a little bit weird having this miniature fort next to this giant one.
really makes me want to work my way up the ladder fast. Being in charge of something other than vacuuming my house sounds really good right now
(unfortunately, my comp is still derping n the MC multiplayer department)

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
wouldn't cobble paths be easier and more cost-effective to make? clay is a lot rarer than stone.
We don't want to seen as "cheap" ;) Also, I think we just might just stick to double steps as I find them rather pleasing to the eye.

Nazza1

Reaction score
What.

All the leaders can decide on a trustworthy person to take control of LCD. Sounds good? ;)

Edit: Oh yeh, and another thing. If this town was to be next to the capital, it must have no walls surrounding it as it might look a little bit weird having this miniature fort next to this giant one.
You clearly have never seen Xenon, its huge.

Specter2k11

Haunting People Since 2011
Reaction score
I was thinking of stone bricks that is made of stone. not clay.
and yes i do realize that clay is rare
We don't want to seen as "cheap" ;) Also, I think we just might just stick to double steps as I find them rather pleasing to the eye.
tbh i think the double steps as... bland. IMO stone bricks looks a bit more... road-y

mrmanguy4151

Reaction score
ah. I see your point.
I was thinking of stone bricks that is made of stone. not clay.
and yes i do realize that clay is rare
oh, I thought you meant regular bricks. and I agree, stone bricks do look good, and would fit right in with the style of the place.

Stieben

Reaction score
I've got some more Capital names for you guys.

- Daguna
- Dagunos (Male version)
- Alcazar (Means something like 'Castle')

You can also make it something like 'New Daguna', 'New Dagunos' or 'New Alcazar' :)

Tell me what you phink about it!

dutchmanflies

Reaction score
Brothers and Sisters of Dagon,

We have finished renovations to Dagonus Rothwildir, and would humbly request township/city status. It is located at X: -1397.97, Z: 925.55. Some images follow.

The Temple and part of the Hanging Gardens of Dagonus Rothwildir

A view of the Great Hall in Dagonus Rothwildir.

Dagonus Rothwildir is also home to Dagon's Portal to the Chaos Void (or the Nether, as you might know it). We are currently working on a Nether fortress on the other side. Come by and visit!

Chaos with you,
Dutch
Disciple of Dagon