Read this if you want to make a town.

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
Right, as you know we can't just have a capital and leave Dagon at that (we also need a name for the capital...post that if you want). We need villages/towns as well to make sure Dagon looks pretty and organised ;)

Who ever wants to start a town up, please post here along with the theme and name of it. Will possibly be built when we have 50% of the capital done.

Reactions: Araidian

Lepa

Reaction score
Well,

Me and my friends are building town, close to the Gaian border. We already have a outpost/fort there.
The fort has been a target for raids, but we have held it, thanks to Chesti_! Main purpose will probably be, defence of the southern border and a HQ for operating in Gaian lands.

Town's name is still a mystery, and we are open suggestions!

Lepa

PS. Coordinates X -396 Z +1350

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
Erm, we allied with Gaia though XD....

But yes, I have seen that before, just seemed like a lil fort for you two :p And not much room for a town.

Also, these names are *quite* good.....calling the gate of the capital "Chaos Gate" now.

Lepa

Reaction score
Oh,
look again there is now quite big foundations for a city. Actually we have 5 active players (-2), so building it won't turn out a big problem. And we are hoping that you would break te alliance with Gaia, when our city is ready/defence capable, so we will get some action ;).

It wouldn't be bad to have some help or material for building the walls. Open for new residents!

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
Yehh...That might not happen any time soon (unless something stupid happens) But was kinda hoping for it to be closer to the capital. Anywho, members are allowed to go over to your area if they need housing :p Might stop a few problems.

I do like the idea that you made an outpost though ;)

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
Okay, just a little brainchild I had.
A town(Yet to be named, one possibility being Dagonville, or Dagon Hill ) with a rustic, woodland-ish theme. We're talking mainly wood/planks and glass with cobble and grass thrown in where they look nice, and it is built in a woodland area.

If you think it's not what we need, I'm fine with that.

Degekken

Reaction score
Oh,
look again there is now quite big foundations for a city. Actually we have 5 active players (-2), so building it won't turn out a big problem. And we are hoping that you would break te alliance with Gaia, when our city is ready/defence capable, so we will get some action ;).

It wouldn't be bad to have some help or material for building the walls. Open for new residents!
If the town is also close to the borders of aeres, its good to.

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
WAIT Wait wait. So we can make towns?!
LCD HERE I COME
(i just need to talk to nazza :3)
I already talked to Nazza about LCD. I said he can make it but he said he wants to fully work on the capital till its done or he might just decide to stay in the capital (which is an option for leaders by the way).

Specter2k11

Haunting People Since 2011
Reaction score
I already talked to Nazza about LCD. I said he can make it but he said he wants to fully work on the capital till its done or he might just decide to stay in the capital (which is an option for leaders by the way).
*dances*:dance: (YES MY FIRST TIME USING A SMILEY)

Oh by the way, a suggestion.
Maybe we should connect each village/town with brick paths?

Nazza1

Reaction score
I will probably make LCD, and hand it over to one of the members. Then I might go live in the capital and stalk shande.

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
Considering we are Dagon, It would be pretty cool to have a lava-themed town with stone buildings/lava moat/boundry? I could see how that would be exciting. :) Maybe " TORRENS IGNEUS " (Latin for Lava!)

Nazza1

Reaction score
Considering we are Dagon, It would be pretty cool to have a lava-themed town with stone buildings/lava moat/boundry? I could see how that would be exciting. :) Maybe " TORRENS IGNEUS " (Latin for Lava!)
Lavico Citta Del =/= City of Lava

copycat16

the lava god follower
Reaction score
awesome the town of the lava god needs to me made(lcd) and once theres a plot of land for it i am moving there
wooooo LCD wait but who would lead us ?

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
I will probably make LCD, and hand it over to one of the members. Then I might go live in the capital and stalk shande.
What.

All the leaders can decide on a trustworthy person to take control of LCD. Sounds good? ;)

Edit: Oh yeh, and another thing. If this town was to be next to the capital, it must have no walls surrounding it as it might look a little bit weird having this miniature fort next to this giant one.

Reactions: Araidian