Re-Sign-Nation Treaty

W

Wimali

I've never really known you that well, but it's sad to see you resign. I hope you'll remain active in the community if that is possible though :D

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
An Operator from the peak of zombies to even the lesser times. You had a long ass run, longer than most people. You did a hella of a good job (then and now.) Thanks for your dedication and loyalty to zombies over the years.

P.S (Would've removed you from the Wiki, you actually beat me to it.)

• Agree
Reactions: UltimateBudgie

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
....................................fuck, I'm going to miss you awwwyea, I hope you stick around the community and I hope I still get to see you from time to time but I'll say this. I always looked up to you, you were a great source of knowledge and advice while I was a trusted on Zombies and I gotto thank you for many of the fun times we shared! I wish you luck with your future and hope to see you around sometime :)

gay vampire

Little Miss Organs
Reaction score
GOD NO.

Please no. You're amazing. We love you.
At least you're staying. You're amazing, inspiring, AND WHY IS THIS NOT A FRIKKIN APRIL FOOLS JOKE.

In all seriousness, thank you for all you've done for the community. You've been an awesome person that I'ce only seen occasionally, but I can tell from in-game and on forums that you're an amazing staff member and you will always be amazing. So good job, and I hope to see you around some time. I hope you come back to staffing some time, and good luck in life. You're awesome.

MacTarvish

Reaction score
Awwwyea, :c we did have our talk about this, but i didnt expect you to actually follow though with it. Im quite sad to see one of my favorite zombie staff resigning (I seriously mean this) Ultimately, Zs is going to be missing of its key ingredients, it will be hard and you will be missed :D. I do wish you the best of luck in anything you put your heart into in life. Thank you for your time and effort on zombies. BABY DONT GOOOOOO!!!!!!

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score
Well, it's April Second and you haven't said JK JK yet, so I think It's time I posted. I guess we kinda drifted apart quickly because you never go on TS and that's my role now, but I never forgot my Trusted buddy and how far he climbed <3 Good job Awwyea, see you around.
EDIT: After watching that video, so many feels. You should really come on TS sometime.
But I know what you mean, this community is different if not just because of the people who've left.

Reactions: AvantGarde

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
I've appreciated your insight and opinion in the few times we've talked. Classic Zombie is the server I hold closest to my heart, and we are all one family of Zombie staff, regardless of if we currently staff there or not. And it's always sad to see family leave. I wish you the best in life and in luck!

Kattzen

Kattzen!
Reaction score
Really sad to see a good staff member and friend resign. This was expected, however and I hope that you did what you thought was necessary. I'm glad you at least talked to me about it so it didn't come as much a surprise when I saw this.

Farewell, even though I know you're still staying in the community. We should chat some more sometimes. I enjoyed them. c: