Website
www.reddit.com
In-game username: RD4life

Staff references(Op+): None

Time spent on the server: 1 day 12 hours and 3 minutes

Other server ranks (present and past): Present: None
Past: Zombie survival trusted

TeamSpeak: Yes, but no microphone available

How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for: I think the best way to describe the responsibilities of a trusted is with the acronym HAM. (A big thanks to Darkhender and Hypeburst for turning this into a thing on the zombie server) Helpful, Active and Mature are the important features of a good trusted, together with a full understanding of the rules, and a good sense of humour. Always being available to talk too, with a positive attitude and lots of patience, making sure that problems are always solved with the best possible solution one can find.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: My real name is Ruurd, and I am a 15 year old boy from the Netherlands. Apart from gaming I enjoy hanging out with friends or practicing various sports. I am currently in the 4th out of 6 years in high school of our country, and I am planning on studying IBEB in Rotterdam after I finish. I have been playing games since I was about 5 years old, starting with classics like Theme Park World, Rayman, and the original Stronghold. I have joined the Blocktopia community in late 2011, starting on the zombie server as I had yet to buy premium. Now I play on most of the servers that are available, and have even had the opportunity to staff as a trusted on zombie survival, which was an amazing experience.

Signed: Ruurd/RD4life

• Winner
Reactions: Solis22 and Notme

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
After playing with you on both Classic Zombies and Journey to Elysium, I'll throw in a +1 to get this application. On both servers, you are a pleasure to have in chat, are quite active, and help as much as you can. I can't see any reason why I wouldn't want you as trusted personally.

• Love
Reactions: RD4life

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
You just got 37 hours, which is of course fine. But seeing we are in the same timezone, I can hardly deny that I have not seen much of Trusted material in you yet. Standing more out of the crowd before applying would have been more appropiate in my opinion! :p

Hope you gain more experience at some point, and we will see what the rest of the staff thinks!

• Agree
Reactions: Undefined User 7

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
You are quite active, but I haven't seen really anything Trusted-worthy from you when we've been on together, and I'm sure there were opportunities, even somewhere like "how do i check my time online?" to help out. I'm going to vote -1, but hopefully this can be changed with later improvements!

Alkatraz

Reaction score
You asked me for a reference yesterday. And my response was along the lines of, whilst you're heading the right way, I think you need a bit more experience and I need to see you a bit more.
Perhaps if you had waited maybe a week or so, I would be able to +1 this app. However as it stands, I can't. It's got to be a 0.

Q

Qube

I have seen you around the server fairly often, but even so i have no memory of you sticking out from the rest of the playerbase, so i'm afraid i'l have to go with a 0 for now. I'm sure you could change this with some work on helping out and sticking out from the rest of the crowd.

Good luck!

Peter24

Reaction score
Sorry for not responding. I'm currently going through two extremely busy weeks.

Anyway, I cannot say I've seen you on the server a lot, but I've heard that you're friendly and help others out, so
I'll give you a 0 for now.
This can change to a +1..

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
Sorry for not responding. I'm currently going through two extremely busy weeks.

Anyway, I cannot say I've seen you on the server a lot, but I've heard that you're friendly and help others out, so
I'll give you a 0 for now.
This can change to a +1..
WHY NOT PUT YOURSELF ON AWAY?

But back to the application, I find it best to deny it for now. There is enough to improve on, and more experience will be more than welcome! Have fun!

• Agree
Reactions: RD4life
Status
Not open for further replies.