Rank Application(What else :D)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thymos

Thy Friendly Moose
Reaction score
:confused: GO AROUND there are 4 THINGS!!!! i only made screenshots of the 2 Newest!!!
Ah I see, my apologies. Still, they're not aesthetically pleasing. My vote stays the same.

WHOOt you werent on the server until my reply how can you review them??!! -.-
Excuse me?

I realize I'm not on the server, nor have been today. Unfortunately, I'm a tad busy today, but by looking at your screenshots of your two submitted builds (the others were never mentioned in the app itself), and by reading what the other operators have said, they are not up to snuff with the requirements of adv builder. I'm done arguing with you about this app, my vote stays.

Jan Henrik

Reaction score
Ah I see, my apologies. Still, they're not aesthetically pleasing. My vote stays the same.

Excuse me?

I realize I'm not on the server, nor have been today. Unfortunately, I'm a tad busy today, but by looking at your screenshots of your two submitted builds (the others were never mentioned in the app itself), and by reading what the other operators have said, they are not up to snuff with the requirements of adv builder. I'm done arguing with you about this app, my vote stays.

Wow, you review my Redstone mechanism, by never seen them... That is how it works, nice, good system...!

Naterger

Donor
Creative Staff
Reaction score
I'm sorry to say but i'm removing my +1, after seeing your argumentative nature and more or less refusal to take into account the constructive criticism given, i just don't think you fit the role of adv-builder. In the application process it should be known that the score given to you (+1,0,-1) is given based on the operators bias, this means there aren't specific key-points to hit, its up to you to give us that WOW! factor. As it stands i believe your redstone work is impressive and that you are a friendly person so i'm going to give this a 0 and agree with Prizyms that your application may be a little rushed & may i also suggest your application into a few weeks hiatus to take into account the criticisms given to you.

Sploorky

Reaction score
Excuse me?

Wow, you review my Redstone mechanism, by never seen them... That is how it works, nice, good system...!
I can see you're getting frustrated by how your application is going, but I'm going to wonder if it's really a good idea to get snarky with an operator about the system instead of, I don't know, bringing to Nillbugwtw and prizyms who can actually do something about it?

If the rules are laid out on what is and isn't deemed "advbuilder", then what is the point of arguing? And if you really want it changed, why are you going on about it mid-application instead of, I don't know, a PM to Nillbugwtw?

Jan Henrik and staff, please keep an application drama free, and not argument filled. You can always discuss things more privately without the public show. Thank you.

Jan Henrik

Reaction score
Excuse me?

I can see you're getting frustrated by how your application is going, but I'm going to wonder if it's really a good idea to get snarky with an operator about the system instead of, I don't know, bringing to Nillbugwtw and prizyms who can actually do something about it?

If the rules are laid out on what is and isn't deemed "advbuilder", then what is the point of arguing? And if you really want it changed, why are you going on about it mid-application instead of, I don't know, a PM?

Kindly don't fill an entire page up with arguments on how the application is going.
I think its no problem to argue with an Operator.... they are only people with a opinion like me.. isnt it allowed to discuss?! :confused: and so everybody here can discuss, because everybody has a opinion...

• Agree
Reactions: Psycho

Malcovent

Geezuslike
Donor
Contributor
Reaction score

If the rules are laid out on what is and isn't deemed "advbuilder", then what is the point of arguing? And if you really want it changed, why are you going on about it mid-application instead of, I don't know, a PM?

Kindly don't fill an entire page up with arguments on how the application is going.
I think its no problem to argue with an Operator.... they are only people with a opinion like me.. isnt it allowed to discuss?! :confused: and so everybody here can discuss, because everybody has a opinion...

Im closing the application given that upon discussing with Prizyms its going to likely be denied anyway. Out of all the things that make a good builder - and I stress that i will be contacting five staff members in this application after this to discuss how i disagree with some of their standards - one of the core values is being able to accept, or atleast maturely debate, constructive criticism.

Now i don't necessarily agree with some of the opinions here and In your position I would've disagreed publicly too - However there is a difference between trying to attack operators and maturely debating public feedback, what you've done is attempted to attack anyone who tried to give you constructive feedback. This is something that an advanced builder must be able to put up with.

Thread Locked and application I'm afraid declined, I hope it goes better next time - both for yourself and the staff involved.

Edit - i should also clarify that Prizyms i believe, was about to deny it. I simply ninja'd it.

Status
Not open for further replies.