Rank Adv Builder Aplication

W

Wimali

Not sure if I'm allowed to post here or anything, but I decided to upload the images Stefan posted (via Dropbox) on imgur, for easier viewing:

(feel free to delete this if I'm not supposed to post here or you think it's useless)

Robo

Sup
Reaction score
Yo Stefan.
Keeping in mind I can't vote here. Imma give you my opinion. I've seen your builds, they're huge, and very detailed. Like your steam punk eiffle tower, Its GIANT and looks like the real thing. He knows his stuff, infact, he's used WE before, so he knows quite a lot of commads. His terraforming is great; his matureity is suffeciant for the rank, and I think he can be trusted with the tools and reposibilitys of an Adv builder. I've known Stefan for awhile now, we talk together on Skype and he tells me about his builds. Although, I don't say all this just because I know him so well as friends, this is comeing from me aimed towards his building ability. Keep up the good work man.

• Agree
Reactions: Stefan

Stefan

Reaction score
Not sure if I'm allowed to post here or anything, but I decided to upload the images Stefan posted (via Dropbox) on imgur, for easier viewing:

(feel free to delete this if I'm not supposed to post here or you think it's useless)
thanks man i dont use imajur i only use twitter and dropbox.

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Hey Stefan, your plot has a good mix of terraforming and building in it, but I believe that you just got your builder rank. I'd recommend that you hold your builder rank for a week or two until you can apply for AdvBuilder (Unless the staff disagree and would like to continue with this application?)
Regarding your builds though -- they look great and are of a high standard, so I'm looking forward to what else you can build next. I'll withhold my vote at this time. Good luck!

Tamzies

Reaction score
The buildings look good, no opinion about that part. Defiantly Advanced builder level, but 4 days honey?

It is like I dont even know you, you rarely talk and when you talk we get two words out of you. 4 days is not enough to get this rank in my opinion, I need to have enough trust in you to give you the new perks that come with the rank. All that mixed together makes my vote an 0.

You are indeed active, but you do not mingle and talk with other members. Advanced builder also needs to give tips to others about their builds that requires some talking. I do not think you are ready for that now.

Collosal

Reaction score
I'll be going with a 0. I like your builds, but as Tamzies said you just got builder. For now, due to ontime, I'll be sticking here.

Stefan

Reaction score
The buildings look good, no opinion about that part. Defiantly Advanced builder level, but 4 days honey?

It is like I dont even know you, you rarely talk and when you talk we get two words out of you. 4 days is not enough to get this rank in my opinion, I need to have enough trust in you to give you the new perks that come with the rank. All that mixed together makes my vote an 0.

You are indeed active, but you do not mingle and talk with other members. Advanced builder also needs to give tips to others about their builds that requires some talking. I do not think you are ready for that now.
I realize i dont talk much. i tend to get n the zone and most of the time the chat escapes me when in skype with roboboy777. i apreciate your words tho and ill try to be more active in chat

Zelz

the cooliest
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Hmm, this is pretty tough, but I'm going to go with a -1. I don't feel your builds are quite there yet, however they seem to be getting there, so don't give up! Another thing is how long you've been here, it isn't that long. That said, don't give up if you really want the rank. c:

Stefan

Reaction score
Hmm, this is pretty tough, but I'm going to go with a -1. I don't feel your builds are quite there yet, however they seem to be getting there, so don't give up! Another thing is how long you've been here, it isn't that long. That said, don't give up if you really want the rank. c:
thanks for the kind comment and im not giving up . i wonce gave up on building things and then i came to this server and saw others builds . and jub's city inspired me to build again . the eiffel tower was a plan i drew up a while back and never gotten round to building it and i started on a new build. a mech, but not a standard one. it is shaped like a human. when im done ill post a pic of it. thanks again for the comment

Last edited:
Reactions: Robo

tnm

Reaction score
Your builds are pretty much there; a good variaty of world edit and building structures. However, your time on the server is minimal. I've personally never seen you on the server (or noticed you) and so I can't actually judge on how well you'd cope with the rank; after all, we put a fair amount of trust in our advanced builders. Because of this, I won't be voting at this current stage.

Psycho

Insufficient Data
Donor
Reaction score
Alright, this is an addition to my previous post up there --

Your builds look great and they have an AdvBuilder quality to them. As far as I can see, the staff seem to be wary of your ontime and not being well known on the server. And I have messaged you about why and your response was that you were "listening to music and in the zone". That's totally fine and understandable. So, just judging purely on your builds -- I will give you a +1.
BUT -- in the future, try to talk to other players about their builds or random stuff that won't get you into trouble. Maybe be helpful and observant. Good luck!