Random Humble Bundle giveaways

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
[BCOLOR=#ffffff]Game list last updated 18/10[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#ffffff]I buy Humble Bundles and it just so happens that I often buy more than one copy of them (by mistake, usually). Add to that the fact that I don't redeem most of the games available on Steam, and you have a great idea right there; give the keys/spare bundles away![/BCOLOR]

Currently, these are the spare games I have:
  • 3 Android-only games; Eliss Infinity, Duet Premium and Combo Crew Special Edition
  • 4 Android-only games; Tentacle Wars, Wave Wave, Doodle God (Premium) and Doodle Evil (Premium)
  • AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! for the Awesome
  • Bridge Constructor Playground
  • Containment: The Zombie Puzzler
  • Crouching Pony Hidden Dragon
  • Cubemen
  • Cubemen 2
  • Dustforce DX
  • Full Bore
  • Galactic Civilizations 2: Ultimate Edition
  • GAUGE
  • Osmos
  • Puddle
  • Super Amazing Wagon Adventure
  • Super Hexagon
  • The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
  • The Mysterious Cities of Gold
  • The Swapper
  • Warlock - Master of the Arcane
  • Zenbound 2

Underlined text marks a bundle -- you'll have to take all the games and whatever comes with them (eg OSTs, sometimes a book or wallpapers etc).
Games are in alphabetical order, bundles are on top. There is a single copy available unless stated otherwise.

How to get a game/bundle:
To get any bundle/Steam game, mention me in this thread and say the name of the game/bundle you'd like.
As it stands, I don't have any idea how this would work (other than the current "first come, first serve"), the only limitations I'm putting on this are as follows;

• You need a valid Steam account and me as an added friend (someone755);
  • Not have unplayed games in your Steam collection (because if you do, you don't really need new ones). I'll be making exceptions if you can give a valid explanation as to why the games have not yet been played;
  • Not be greedy and ask for all of them and only ask if you're really interested. There's a big chance somebody else who would really like the game wouldn't be getting it because of that;
  • Blocktopians are given priority above non-Blocktopians; as a non-Blocktopian, once you ask for a game, I'll let one week pass, and only if no Blocktopian asks for it, you will be given it.

Hopefully that's all the information you need. But if you need more, ask and I'll answer (and, if important, add to the OP).

Games already gone:
  • Deadlight -- killer1525
  • Galactic Civilizations 2: Ultimate Edition -- Naoh
  • Fez -- lovedaice
  • Solar 2 -- Trevmaster 9
  • Jamestown Deluxe -- lizthehedgehog
  • Thomas Was Alone -- vati180

Last edited:

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Wont work for all people. For example, my bro bought gta 4 a few months ago, only to find out the we dont have the graphics card to play it. So its sitting there as "unplayed" according to steam.
Well as long as you have an explanation to why it isn't played, I'll let it slide.
I see people with tons of never played indie games asking for more all around the internet.

killer, expect a PM :3

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Well the Android bundle is amazing (Eliss infinity sadly is best played on a tablet though), and Deadlight looks amazing in the trailer. Haven't yet had a chance to finish the download.

I guess I should add "only ask for games if you're interested" to the OP, eh? xD

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Well the Android bundle is amazing (Eliss infinity sadly is best played on a tablet though), and Deadlight looks amazing in the trailer. Haven't yet had a chance to finish the download.

I guess I should add "only ask for games if you're interested" to the OP, eh? xD
Well i own iOS, so Android games are useless to me. So yeah, You better add that statement :3

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
You can always emulate Android on your PC. Makes for a perfect gaming experience! /s
Sadly I get limited PC access. Phone games are more for when I can't access my PC. Because the few hours I can use a PC I'd like to make the most out of it and play as much of my PC games as possible.

Timdood3

Mafia Host
Reaction score
If anyone is thinking "WHY ISNT THIS GUY SPENDING MONEY ON BLOCKTOPIA!!?!" calm down, I just got a way to buy stuff over 1 dollar online. I'll be the first to donate in September. :3
This isn't really related to the giveaway, but no one should ever really feel pressured to donate, though it's great that you intend to do so ^-^
And I'm going to as soon as I get a job ;-;

• Agree
Reactions: Naoh

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Well you need money to donate, which I am (or have been) spending on HB. The fact that it's online and I've purchased a few shows that I am able to donate (a reason many, including my past self, use when asked why they haven't donated), and I for one would find giving stuff that show you have the ability to donate away but never donating insulting.

Okay that last sentence doesn't make any sense.
But anyways, I just thought I'd at least give an explanation that I felt was necessary.

Batman333

Reaction score
Can I have The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing please!!
(tried to add you as a freind, im batmantheawesome

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Didn't get any friend request from a batmantheawesome, sorry.

On a side note, you just joined today... I'm guessing you're not a Blocktopian...?

So I guess I'll need another rule to get the games -- they only go to the people of Blocktopia.

Batman333

Reaction score
Okay then...:( I really wanted that game though... Also it might have been from epic_cheese- instead...

Last edited:

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Bumping this to let people know there are new games. SAWA is really good if you want to have a good laugh, I don't care about the others.

Does anyone know how to change the thread title tho? Having the date of last OP update up there would be nice.

Reactions: Naoh

755someone755

Reaction score
Website
www.google.com
Three* more games. And these games are only from Humble Bundles, so unless the game you want is in one, I can't really do much.

this is really generous wuuuhhh ;3;
I'd rate a "Disagree," but it's a negative rating :p
Really, all I'm doing is giving away things I have but will never use. The sole purpose of this is because it might make somebody's day.