Puckto's Staff Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

puckto

Reaction score
IGN: Puckto
Time-zone:Canada/U.S
How much time will you be able to spend staffing the server each day?
I would probably be able to spend about 2-3 hours on weekdays, and 3-5 on weekends.
What do you think the responsibilities of an operator are on this server?
I believe that the responsibility of a op on this server is to help people when needed and take care of people who kill,grief,spleef. i know not to use creative and to only give people there invs. back if they are griefed,killed,spleefed. i will make sure that everyone is respectful and all problems are taken care of.
What sets you apart from other applicants?
I have spent 50 hours on this server and pretty much everyone knows me already. One day i was just searching the web, and i remembered how much fun minecraft classic lava servers where! so i searched up for a lava survival server for 1.5.1. and i came upon this server. it was alright at first, but then i found out how nice the staff and players where on the server. i kept playing and now, a month later. i am a apprentice going on journeyman next week. this is pretty much the only server i play on, and its the best i have ever been on, i really love this server!
What do you believe your greatest weaknesses are as a player and/or staff member?
i dont really have any weaknesses honestly. i have great wifi. and have had the game for over a year. i am a very good miner, and have found 2 diamonds on the server already!
How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with?
i will see if there are any other ops are on the server, and weill ask them for help. if there are no other ops on the server, i would wait for one to come online, so that i can resolve the problem.

I really hope that you will take my application into consideration! thank you for allowing me to have so much fun on this server!
References:
DarkHender

• Optimistic
Reactions: Notme

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
Also, could you give us your exact timezone? Just google "what is my timezone"

EDIT: Also, I just talked to DarkHender this is what was said.

<18:18:33> "Dessern5": Will you reference puckto? He has you down as one.
<18:19:13> "DarkHender": No, I told him I woudn't

This was over Teamspeak. You should have a short while to gather references but the time limit is up to Sploorky and RonaldoSkillz to decide upon.

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Going to give you two days to find a legitimate reference. If you cannot, then this application will be closed and denied. You may withdraw it at anytime you please if you feel that it isn't enough time for you to acquire one.

Status
Not open for further replies.