Project A [Looking for help!]

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Awesome work dude!

BTW Its just me or the Islands on the map are kinda "flat and small"?
The islands aren't That flat. And it might look small. But they are friggen' big in reality.
Also this isn't the finished product, I'll probably terraform, add or expand the islands a bit over the course of development. And we also got the uncharted territory to account for :3

Also to add: Minecraft has populated the terrain. In reality:
Birch hills is full of birch trees
Durina is partially forested
Julonia is full of jungle
The bottom part of Glaciumi is a forest taiga :3

Daheck?! Somehow Olive44 ninja'd himself on the way of the contributors list?

Last edited by a moderator:

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net
Depends on how I feel.
I can do orchestral if given the time.
Tonight i can provide you with some in-game pictures to get you in the mood for composing.
Preferrably i'd like to have Orchestral music for this map. See, 8-bit doesn't really fit in much. We can have some sort of 8-bit bonus tracks however.

Fiestaguy

The man with 8 fingers.
Reaction score
Website
thebes.openshells.net

Unrelated: I'm potentially down for VA. No experience in it though, so if someone else better shows up feel free to take them instead.
Sorry. That's copyrighted cx and i wanted it to be original.

Also. If someone 'better' shows up i can actually take you both. It's not like i need to pay double as much or something (considering you don't get paid at all) but voice acting is kind of a last-bonus thing one the whole thing's done.
I can mash keys on a piano, am I in?

Seriously though I have had some experience learning piano.
Well yes, I myself can play piano too. But composing is a different story.

Also. No: the project is not dead cx Even tough there's not frequently being posted here. Just haven't been able to work yet... Tough in 1 week i got 3 weeks of working on this so that's a yay.

erik5456

Reaction score
I play violin pretty well. Not only that but I have composed some original songs that I have lying around somewhere. If you don't need help with music anymore and if you have an extra spot for voice acting towards the ending then I'd enjoy helping.

superhalo6

Reaction score
Sorry. That's copyrighted cx and i wanted it to be original.

Also. If someone 'better' shows up i can actually take you both. It's not like i need to pay double as much or something (considering you don't get paid at all) but voice acting is kind of a last-bonus thing one the whole thing's done.

Well yes, I myself can play piano too. But composing is a different story.

Also. No: the project is not dead cx Even tough there's not frequently being posted here. Just haven't been able to work yet... Tough in 1 week i got 3 weeks of working on this so that's a yay.
Might be able to throw something together, no promises though.