Problems with the server... or whatever :)

riku_otonashi

Reaction score
Well, im riku_otonashi, and i play everyday on the zombie survival server. first, sometimes when i'm
playing, the server kicks me saying that im not a "wizard", but i didn't have pressed the tp button...

second problem : sometimes, when you still human, the zombies start pillaring to catch you , and they
catch you! isn't this prohibited?

Third problem: there's a rule saying that i'm not allowed to remove blocks under the players from my team. When i was playing the map Timecastle ,a anonymous player (i cant remember the name ) have
erased the block under me , and i have falled from the top of the map to the spawn point...
and this was not the first time ... can someone fix this problems ???

• Haha
Reactions: Shinyshark

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
Problem 1: If you are having very bad lag the system will think you are respawning and thus kick you for it, the server doesn't have lagspike all that often and so the kicking shouldn't happen often either. If it still does it's probably your internet connection.

Problem 2: Yes, it is forbidden, but the thing is that zombies only get 3 blocks and are kicked very easily (faster than humans) for pillaring by the autokick system so this shouldn't really be a problem but it can always happen.

Problem 3: Well, we have a system that warns and kicks players for doing this, of course it probably doesn't always prevent people from spleefing you and so it can always happen but you should just deal with it (that it happens every now and then) or report it to the staff if you see someone do it and they can take a closer look at it.

There is no real solution to these problems, if we would try to solve problem 1 many people would be allowed to respawn, if we would try to solve problem 2 only more people would get kicked for no good reason and we can't really do anything about problem 3.

Maybe upcoming updates can make the autokick system have less flaws, but for now there's nothing we can do about it. (Mainly because it's nearly impossible to see the difference between lag/nothing bad and teleporting/cheating for the system, same goes for the spleefing and pillaring)