Problem with King of the Ladder

W

Wimali

As you may know, King of the Ladder has been added. However, there's one feature that kinda ruins the whole thing: The fact that your are invincible for a certain amount of time after you've died. Like, for example, you go up the ladder and kill the person up there. The person comes back up right after he died, and you can't hit him, because he's invincible for a certain amount of time. So he can just slap you and hit you and own you, while you can't do shit. Which is really unfair in my opinion. Maybe make it so that invincibility thing gets disabled as soon as you enter KotL?

DaniGrenade

Reaction score
Website
www.nyancat.net
Good Idea, that happens to me alot too. i try to be fair and wait until the invincibility wears off,then climb up. Perhaps once someone dies they could be teleported to a caged off area until the invincibilty wears off . Then that person may continue playing until the round is over.

W

Wimali

No, it didn't. The thing has been fixed a few days ago. The map not loading has nothing to do with KOTL, just a stupid bug. Same has happened to AoD. I'm sure it'll be fixed as soon as a director comes online.