Problem Connecting to Zombies & TNT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Not sure if this is the right section to post this, but I haven't been on for months and I'm looking to start playing again. I just tried to play a few minutes ago and updated Java, but an error message comes up saying "could not get the JAWT interface" whenever I try to connect. Any idea what this means? Is it a problem with the new Java update or something? Has anyone else ever had this problem? If it matters, I'm using the Macbook Pro with Retina Display. (Also, forgive me if I posted this in the wrong section.)

Mikey

The Pig
Reaction score
Have you tried using xWoM? it is a new client, you can probably just google xWoM minecraft. You'll need a winRAR extractor.

I'm not exactly sure how to set it up on the Mac. Chillingworth, can probably assist you better on this since he got it to work on the Mac.

Pikmon2

Reaction score
Have you tried using xWoM? it is a new client, you can probably just google xWoM minecraft. You'll need a winRAR extractor.

I'm not exactly sure how to set it up on the Mac. Chillingworth, can probably assist you better on this since he got it to work on the Mac.
xWom doesn't work for mac. Also, you can't bookmark TNT or possibly zombie and connect to them from there. You have to add a bookmark with their URL instead, that should work.

Chillingworth

Ex-Zombie VetOp | Ex-AoD Op
Reaction score

I didn't get xWoM to work on my Mac, and I still have to direct connect with no skins. Sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.