Primordia (Survival) Picture Thread

EonLatias

Reaction score
Which one is the real one :eek:
I would have a reason for each:

The one on the right is the real one because the fake one would be trolling and looking into the screen like that.

The one on the left is the real one because someone who could impersonate another person is obviously an Admin, which tends to excite most people when graced by their presence. Therefore, the real one would be excited for the picture and make sure to look at the person taking it, whereas the admin would be indifferent.

Yeah.... IDK.

• Haha
Reactions: Notme

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I would have a reason for each:

The one on the right is the real one because the fake one would be trolling and looking into the screen like that.

The one on the left is the real one because someone who could impersonate another person is obviously an Admin, which tends to excite most people when graced by their presence. Therefore, the real one would be excited for the picture and make sure to look at the person taking it, whereas the admin would be indifferent.

Yeah.... IDK.
Both are wrong :3 Let's see if someone can get it. (BTW neither an Admin or an Op is involved in this)

EonLatias

Reaction score
Both are wrong :3 Let's see if someone can get it. (BTW neither an Admin or an Op is involved in this)
I GOT THIS. IT'S WRONG BUT WORTH A SHOT.
1.) You were standing in the left position.
2.) The picture taker pressed f1 and then took the picture, you quickly moved, and they pressed (without moving from their spot) f1 again to get back into the HUD, and then took the picture, AND SOMEHOW PUT THEM TOGETHER.

Idk, you win, unless it was just a ghost glitch and you stood beside it D:

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I like your first answer :3 but yeah it was a ghost. I was on the right trying to stare at my ghost which I never did see until Yoshi posted it.

Owait or am I on the left? I don't even know :/

Yoshi14

Reaction score
I like your first answer :3 but yeah it was a ghost. I was on the right trying to stare at my ghost which I never did see until Yoshi posted it.

Owait or am I on the left? I don't even know :/
You were on the right :p At least I think you were ._.

Knight365

Reaction score
Thanks ^^ sure ill find it
I believe its dokucraft high. For all of the texture packs (high, light, and dark) go to http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/513093-19pre4-dokucraft-the-saga-continues-32x/

Also... aren't these supposed to be super rare?
everyone is saying that they are seeing them a lot now, and I think you can create spider jockeys now if there is a skeleton in front of a spider and you shoot it at the right time to it can land on the spider.