Primordia Main Map Download

Status
Not open for further replies.

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com

I think I found cause of why map didn't want to load: level.dat was broken, generate random new world and replace broken level.dat from your other random world.

WARNING it could worked only for me, and GmK could fix this level.dat file, as many of you may be green with that stuff.

so BACKUP it before you start messing with it - I didn't even had to mess with MCEdit, just basic knowledge about navigating with folders.

Or just generate new world, and copy region, dim1 and dim-1 folders from Primordia to newly generate map.

MetalGearSolis

That kid with the avatar
Reaction score
I deleted everything from the new world. I kept level.dat and session.lock, Do you need to be 1.2 or 1.1?
Update: Worked. Generate a new world. Name it anything. delete everything in it except "level.dat, level.dat_old, and session.lock". Place folders "Region, DIM1, and DIM-1 on the map. You will spawn by Gaia territory.

Mmarz11

Former AoD Dev
Reaction score
I got it to work for me. All I did was set it as the world for a server, ran the server and connected to it, then I copied the folder and put it in my singleplayer saves folder and it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.