Primordia Main Map Download

Status
Not open for further replies.

GmK

International Man Of Cake
Reaction score
Terms and Conditions:

By downloading the following map you agree to these terms and conditions:

• The world file is the property of the Blocktopia Community. Anything built and made on the map falls under the section "Regarding material built on our servers" of our Terms of Service http://blocktopia.net/forum/help/terms which you agreed to when signing up for Blocktopia and playing on our servers.
  • You may not distribute the map in any shape, way or form without prior consent by one of the Blocktopia Head Staff
  • You may not distribute modified versions of the map anywhere, or claim parts of it to be your own work if they are not.
  • You can use the content you built yourself (as to be proven by Hawk Logs in case of doubt) in other Minecraft related screenshots, maps and videos.
  • You may not use this map for a public server. You are free to use the map for a private run, not-advertised server.
  • If in doubt about the usage of the map, contact anyone of the Blocktopia High Staff and refer them to this thread.
Dont download yet, might be broken.​

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
I'm in the process of fixing it for Singleplayer, I don't know if I can share it though because Megaupload is getting removed :(
Filesmelt.com
Dropbox.com
Mediafire.com
You people act like Megaupload was the only site where you could upload files for others to download >_>

Lux

The Weeb
Donor
Reaction score
It's because MCEdit is used to the 1.1 world format but since a new format for maps came out (Called Anvil) for 1.2
(which allows world with a format for the new world height)

You need to update your MCEdit to use this new world format

Status
Not open for further replies.