Preparations of making a Trusted Application

Stieben

Reaction score
Preparations of making a Trusted Application

This is a diagram that might come in handy when you decide you want to become a Trusted on Zombie Survival. It shows a path through the requirements. If you are able reach the end, you are ready to make an application. It starts at the top left corner.

If you feel like anything needs to be added, removed or changed please let me know. I hope you all like this diagram and I am looking forward to your responses :)

Vatumok

Former CA
Reaction score
I really like this, there are just 2 things I would change:
- First of all, ask the question of 'have you been playing for at least a month' before the question if you have the trusted qualities. I think requirements should go before the qualities. (not important at all)
- Secondly, something more important, the question 'Are you active, helpful, mature and patient', these are just the basics of trusteds, a trusted is judged more complicated than just these four points (think of, is the player: trustful, nice, etc..?), also, the person reading it can't really know how active, mature and helpful they must be.

I love the idea but I think you should make it somewhat bigger because you write it down very simple while it is quite complicated (except for the requirements part).

Also, instead of writing: "You are not ready yet", you could give some advise in that box instead to help the reader.

Stieben

Reaction score
I really like this, there are just 2 things I would change:
- First of all, ask the question of 'have you been playing for at least a month' before the question if you have the trusted qualities. I think requirements should go before the qualities. (not important at all)
- Secondly, something more important, the question 'Are you active, helpful, mature and patient', these are just the basics of trusteds, a trusted is judged more complicated than just these four points (think of, is the player: trustful, nice, etc..?), also, the person reading it can't really know how active, mature and helpful they must be.

I love the idea but I think you should make it somewhat bigger because you write it down very simple while it is quite complicated (except for the requirements part).

Also, instead of writing: "You are not ready yet", you could give some advise in that box instead to help the reader.
Thanks! I'll be improving it soon :)