Potion effects on team damage

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Hi, I was just thinking, it could be a really cool idea if the map maker could set an option to make it so when hitting a team member or being hit by one potion effects still count (not sure if this happens already or not, but I don't think so). For example, you could have it so the survivors can heal each other by hitting each other. Just a little suggestion ;)

Olix

Reaction score
Interesting idea! I don't know how well it would work though. You could always just give splash potions in kits.
Also, since this is suggestion it shouldn't be tagged as a submission, but I don't know if you can change it...

S_swimmer

The Speedo
Reaction score
In my opinion, this would be ok, but only in some circumstances. Regeneration shouldn't be used, and maybe not even health, because it would result in an unbeatable team of survivor that just keep hitting each other and regaining all of their health.

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
In my opinion, this would be ok, but only in some circumstances. Regeneration shouldn't be used, and maybe not even health, because it would result in an unbeatable team of survivor that just keep hitting each other and regaining all of their health.
But the hunters could also be made to do this, or something else to match and give the survivors a hard time. Also this idea would 'probably' only be implemented into a map if necessary, like if the map is extremely difficult etc. ;)
But thanks for posting your opinion ;)