Post your tips to be a beast in TNT wars

Dillonsup

Reaction score
Use Tnt Like me Like a block So time your tnt most effect to just place tnt on evil :p

Reaction score
1. Try to anticipate where the enemy will be in three seconds, when your TNT blows up. If they're moving towards you aggressively, place a TNT behind them.
2. Pistols, if you practice with them a lot, can really boost your K/D and your points.
3. JUMP AROUND! too many players don't, and you can avoid many weapons this way.
4. Move around sporadically, and try to be unexpected. When you do this, it is easier to dodge enemies' TNT and other weapons.
5. Get a strategic position (like one block above your enemy) for your shooting weapons to be more effective.
6. Try to save up for the upgrades. Many of them are worth the cost.
7. Try to explore new weapons. I used to play with just shotgun and TNT, which made it very difficult to save up points, as shotguns usually cost more than the reward for killing. Now, I have started using pistols, rockets, cannons, and other weapons that are most effective in certain situations. I have more points than ever before :D

Reaction score
What I do (In a open Map) is Simple yet highly effective towards any kind of player, Newbie or not.
I stand still and Of course Take note to my surroundings, As I see an enemy approach me I time him and Quickly destroy a block on the floor and just as quick replace it with TNT. This makes it 75% Invisible(They expect you to place a TNT block ABOVE ground not Below, Thats the trick).

Another Thing I use is Kinda setting up a littla base. I would Place Blocks 1 high and Make it around me.. I buy a large amount of pistols(TIP FOR PISTOLS: For each kill that you get with a pistol, Buy 2 more.) As the oppisite team runs into me thinking I wasn't prepared, I place a Pistol block on top of one of the blocks facing his direction.

This method is safe from Pistols, And any ranged blast from the floor. The bigger you make this little Base, The better. Try to use it in Strait walk ways, For the best effect. Another thing to know is to always know when you're outnumbered. If you see 2 people Really close to you, Thats when you know it's time to go. Pillar up but Do it as such. Place 2 regular blocks, Then place a TNT block, Then keep going up again with regular blocks. Keep notice when the TNT explodes because thats when it's time to get off the pillar.

Another thing you can use is Pillar Trap, When you pillar to Escape a TNT They would ussally run up to you and destroy the pillar. What you do it Simply pillar 2 blocks then quickly place a TNT block and then keep going up. Preferably a red block as it kinda seems to match the color of TNT. Use this constently if You ever find yourself trapped. It will most likely prevent you from dieing and also get a kill.

xXAcid_MonkeyXx just blasted _______ with his Pistol !!

• Informative
Reactions: Vatowski

blokus78

Reaction score
look at what other players are using to kill and the most used weapon will be your choice to use and use other poepls tips

Amorix

Reaction score
1. Pistols and TNT only: Other weapons are useful occasionally, but you almost always make a profit with Pistols, and you ALWAYS make a profit with TNT.
2. If you can upgrade pistol to Range +2, DO IT: Trust me on this one. Best decision of your life.
3. Don't get on Inon or Asaeman's bad side. You will not win.
4. Try to ENJOY it. Enjoy TNT'ing, or else you'll half-ass it and fail to do very welll.

Jedi6349

Reaction score
Jedi6349's TNT Tips, Complete with Foreign Numbers (German & Spanish, with English as well)!

EINS!: Desperate for the 100 points at the end of a round? Yes? (<--- You'd better had say that) Well, spend a couple rounds getting to know players! It helps if you're on the side of a good player, and you just need 1 kill for that meaty 100!

ZWEI!: Unless you're basically all points (150000+), Don't spend your points on things that are expensive, unless you're pro as with them. (Take it from me, I tend to blow all my points on shotguns)

DREI!: Take advantage of Free Cannon maps like Bea and Osiris! (DUHHHH)

QUATRO!: See that opponent making a pillar/on that floating cannon? IT'S LIGHTNING TIME!!! (I don't need to explain...)

CINCO!: The Zero-Grav Cannon is effective, Expensive, But woth it, YES! I can prove it! properu practically OWNED everyone with his Zero-Grav on Osiris.

MORE COMING SOON!

• Agree
Reactions: properu

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Learn to use the TNT effectively THEN start on other weapons! I'd say start on the pistol, then grenade, then rocket and after whatever you want! (I'd say get at least 5 different weapons you can use (Mine is: TNT, Pistol, grenade, rocket and cannon).

0x3c0

Donor
Reaction score
EINS!: Desperate for the 100 points at the end of a round? Yes? (<--- You'd better had say that) Well, spend a couple rounds getting to know players! It helps if you're on the side of a good player, and you just need 1 kill for that meaty 100!
All good tips, except for this one. If a player's regularly following other good players, then under most circumstances they'll be breaking the rules. 100 points is nice, but not at the expense of every player following the most-skilled players and making the game less fun for other people.

• Agree
Reactions: DarthLego5679

Stieben

Reaction score
Place TNT before others so they walk into it and haven't got enough time left to jump away. Or place TNT above a person that is pillaring up, very effective to most people. You can also use TNT to block the enemy in so they can't go anywhere.
Oh the TNT..

asaechao

─═☆The Blue Bird☆═─
Reaction score
Place TNT where you think you're enemy will be. If you're a Pistol/TNT user like me, place a TNT somewhere near your enemy and use the pistol to block both paths the enemy could go. ( Example, place TNT on right of enemy, use a pistol on the left. )

Jedi6349

Reaction score
MOAR TIPS!!!

~ On CTF, after making the capture, jump around in a zigzag motion to avoid getting backstabb'd

~ Don't type unless it's short or you're 100% safe. A lot of my deaths come from chatkills

~ If you use a mine/C4, make sure it's well hidden, or else it will be defused/stayed away from