Post your pets!

Da Jinks

Political Nerd
Reaction score
Malcovent so sorry D:

I got a house cat who is about a year old and is insanely cute. She is the single post talkative cat in the world and I may make a video to prove it.

I also got a old beagle (the only male pet of the family...) and 2 Chiweenies.

DJJonosound

Ex CTNT/PTNT Op
Reaction score
Malc.. thats terrible to hear... used to have an old black labrador. Twas so sad to see him go as he had been there since the beginning of my life :c Well things come and go I guess...
Bumped.. so may as well...
Got a purebred yellowish-white Labrador today... 1 year old... someone gave it to us lol.
Will post pictures soon. :D

jaekz

Reaction score
LONG story ahead, but please read, its about how I got my kitten, and it's a pretty decent one, I think.
So hey, hi, hello, I've got a heartwarming story for you, setting the scene: three months ago a stray I take care of ( my grandma took her in after this event) had a litter of kittens, now she was the runt of her litter, so these kittens were exceptionally small, about half the size of regular newborns, two of which died within the first week. So my family and I took care of them, feeding them every two hours (and later every three) for a while, almost till the end of may. The four remaining were three orange tabbies, and a grey calico.

SO: fast forward to about the end of may. I'm going over there to feed the kittens at about 3 in the morning, and I find one of the orange tabbies very ill, cold, barely breathing, wouldn't eat, wouldnt drink. Got very sick. It died in my arms that night, and it broke my heart more than just about anything I've ever experienced, like, the last thing it did was nuzzle up against me and let out the weakest little purr. I did not sleep at all that night. The next day, the calico came down with the same symptoms, but was warm, so I rushed her to the vet, as I had fallen in love with the little thing. The ride there I was terrified, she was going into seizures, frothing at the mouth, all that stuff. (turned out she was going into hypoglycemic shock, how I dont knw as we had been feeding them very nutritious supplements (the mother couldnt feed as she had gotten sick too and had to get surgery and thus could not breast feed.) ANYWAY, we took her to the vet, and got her medication, and I asked what her chances were, the vet replied "honestly, about 20%." I took her home, and had to give her medicine every hour without fail until she improved, I did not sleep at all for the next three days, I lost eight pounds, it was bad. But, I kept on her, made sure she got her meds, and bottle fed her every two hours, and she pulled through eventually. Now she's around fifteen weeks old, and right as rain, rambunctious and all around adorable. I named her Gem, partly because that kitten literally lights up my life, and partly because she has an orange diamond right on the bridge of her nose and forehead.

AND HERE'S KITTEN PICTURES

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Alright here is a picture of my Texas Longhorns:

Okay, did you really think I have a herd of Longhorns in my backyard? You evil people with your unjustified stereotypes...
Alright, here's a picture of my 2 rattlesnakes
Please...don't tell me you fell for that again... All jokes aside, here are my two wonderful dogs who help brighten my days.
Gracie

Bigsby

• Agree
Reactions: iLiL and Worstever

Dragosh

Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Here are 2 of my cockatiels. I couldn't get a picture of the guy because he didn't want to sit still and was flying around everywhere.

Second and third is the baby who is about 4 weeks old now.