Post your first TNT Wars Experience!

Dragosh

Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
Zombie has one, so I thought why not make one for TNT.

My first time playing, I was so horrible it made me ragequit after 5 minutes, but I still loved it. I can't remember my first maps though, but I do remember one of the first times I played was when we still had the lobby glitch, and it happened when there was only a trusted online. I don't remember much from my first times playing but I do remember that. :p

Reactions: Builder834

smokingkills

The Friendly DoD VetOp
Reaction score
I had played blocktopia before so i tried the tnt out :L Suprisingly I got about a 13 kill streak on my first time playing which was really weird. Next round though -_- my score was like 1 kill 99 deaths xD

Reactions: RMcraft

Builder834

Reaction score
I dont really remember when I joined but I was like "What is this?" Then an op sent me to the tutorial and I was doing really bad with just tnt :p

RMcraft

Reaction score
Haha, I remember my first day! I never go on lava/zombie servers, but I thought maybe I should try this tnt server. Got on asked how I got points/ pistols and played for like 2 hours straight. I am happy I joined the tnt war's server. If i haven't joined i would never have made all my new friends :D

KingSam

The Head Pyromaniac
Reaction score
Destroyer came on the IRC and was talking about his server which was going to be added to the community. I asked if I could come see it, and I did. So I went on, and played a couple of rounds. Then I wanted to try out all of the weapons, so asked him if he would make them all free for a bit so we could test them.

We proceeded to absolutely rip Castles to shreds.

Celebrir

Reaction score