post your fave zombie map

smokingkills

The Friendly DoD VetOp
Reaction score
Grandprix, No doubt about it. Amazing gameplay and it is so fun trying to get 4 laps done whilst avoiding the zombies. Will always be my favourite map. Pure Genius.

Summer10

Reaction score
Can you change the thread title to Zombie server favorite maps please?
And the other one to TNT server favorite maps?
That would make it much less confusing....
Anyways mine is basictraining

M

Myst

Arco. I still vividly remember my first good run as a newbish player. Fell about 4 times to the bottom and escaped with 10-15 zombies after me, a Thursday in march at 12 pm, after a whole day of playing. After 9 minutes of being chased I stood at the top with no zombies in sight, when Raz was about to get me. Luckily the round was over. Still felt the excitement a week afterwards. :3

Summer10

Reaction score
Arco. I still vividly remember my first good run as a newbish player. Fell about 4 times to the bottom and escaped with 10-15 zombies after me, a Thursday in march at 12 pm, after a whole day of playing. After 9 minutes of being chased I stood at the top with no zombies in sight, when Raz was about to get me. Luckily the round was over. Still felt the excitement a week afterwards. :3
Arco was always torture for me because it was so hard to find a hiding spot :banghead:

Builder834

Reaction score
Navalbase so far is my favorite map. :) It has good hiding spots :showoff: then the zombies will lose lol :furious:

Builder834

Reaction score
I didn't lol :p I just said it has good hiding spots(I always found ones in other maps but got caught)

Pokemon365

Reaction score
My favorite map is grandprix because i like the concept (i still want the award) and also tunnels because i like the secret and just running there.
im not tellin u the secret

A

Apollo17

I like basictraining cause theres a jump course that challenges me which I usually conquer!