POST YO SONGS HERE DOG

_JulZ_

Reaction score
Okay guys, first things first. This thread is for everyone to post their amazing singing skills from singing on vocaroo.com and saving it to send to this post. I'm sure we'd all like to hear you sing- What about me? You probably didn't ask. Well I am a rap artist, This is a sample of my works

Not going to lie- I'm not a big fan of the beginning but whatever.

Duffie

Reaction score
Website
duffieshirayuki.deviantart.com
[spoilerbb=Disliked because;]
1.) Horrible thread name. Too much baiting.

2.) An older thread exists for the purpose of sharing music; http://escaperestart.com/forum/threads/great-music.6466/

3.) Applies to thread name, probably should have it correspond to what the thread's specifically about, maybe something like "Vocaroo Vocals" or something... :l

Maybe it's just me, and maybe it's because I'm sick and pissed at people right now, but... No thanks.[/spoilerbb]

Jivvi

Mafia Host
Reaction score
[spoilerbb=Disliked because;]
1.) Horrible thread name. Too much baiting.

2.) An older thread exists for the purpose of sharing music; http://escaperestart.com/forum/threads/great-music.6466/

3.) Applies to thread name, probably should have it correspond to what the thread's specifically about, maybe something like "Vocaroo Vocals" or something... :l

Maybe it's just me, and maybe it's because I'm sick and pissed at people right now, but... No thanks.[/spoilerbb]
this hardly belongs in the music thread, and there's nothing wrong with a joke name on a decent thread.

Catcocomics

Reaction score
I am disappoint.
the title obviously sais 'post yo songs here dogs', but I actually have to sing using something completely unfamiliar to me.
Don't get me wrong, I can sing (kind of?), but it's not something I really do or have actual interests in, so...
I call false advertising.