POLL: Keep the Base Cannon or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score

As some of you may have heard, I originally planned on removing the Base Cannon as a traitor item (it'll still be on the server, but as an admin-only weapon). After thinking it through a little I still think it's a pretty nifty item and it's pretty fun to use too. So I want to have some opinions on whether I should keep it or not and feel free to add why you think it's an item that I should keep or not too. I'll come to a final decision by Friday, April 3rd on this.

Last edited:

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
If it's kept, there's still some stuff that need to be done to it. I'll speak with you on TeamSpeak or Steam about that later, Ron.

I vote to keep it. I think it's a very fun weapon to use, much like the Dubstep/Nyancat Gun for Detective.

The only "issue" with the Bass Cannon in enclosed maps or rooms that I've seen is that it won't fire; and that's meant to be there.

If it's removed I'd like to see an alternative weapon implemented in its place, something fun yet still destructive, like the Melon Launcher.
( Fruit )

Infected_alien8_

Garry's Mod Admin
Mafia Host
Reaction score
I personally see no reason why it should be removed - I think it's as good a T weapon as any other (acts like a safe jihad from a distance) and it's a lot of fun! :p Yes, it doesn't work indoors, but that's just the drawback of having such a cool weapon! Newton launchers don't work on maps with no falls, and decoys don't work unless there's a detective, but we have those! xD

Status
Not open for further replies.