Pokemon Romhack Races

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Reaction score
Hey, me and Cheeseman21 decided that we should do a Pokemon race for fun. First one to beat the Elite 4 wins, however we'll be playing a "romhack" in this case, so everyone will have absolutely no idea where they are or what they're doing. This means that we'll all be experiencing the game for the first time together.

~​

The romhack we'll be playing is called Pokemon Zeta/Omicron, and the downloads can be found here:
Pokemon Zeta
Pokemon Omicron

Updated Sprites & Textures Omicron
Updated Sprites & Textures Zeta
(Installation instructions are within the .zip files)

These downloads are for Windows and feature an .exe to run.
Download them at your own discretion as I did not create them, nor do I have source, so I have no idea what's in it. If you look up the name of the romhack however, there's a bunch of people who can vouch for it's validity, but still, proceed with caution.

~​

If you want to participate fully, we'll begin the race at 12:00pm (noon) EST on Saturday November 8th and will be doing a Nuzlocke run, otherwise, feel free to download the game and begin playing at your own leisure.

We'll keep a running scoreboard on people who have completed the game (beating the elite 4) and their in-game times through the time that is displayed on the save files.

Toco Toucan

Reaction score
After doing a bit of reading, i'd like to note this isn't your average pokemon easy game, it's more like a real rpg where you WILL need to grind.