[Please Read] Dagon Village

IamGreg07

Reaction score
Hi, this thread concerns many if not most members of Dagon.

When Dagon began the initial plan was to construct a village and the capital simultaniously. But, as many of you know as we got raided so frequently construction on everything except the wall had to stop to prevent the nubby dirt chestroom we made.

As a result, people had nowhere to live and have since built houses basically anywhere. We can't blame people for doing this as everyone needs a residence, but now we have a village, and we will soon have plans for around the capital. As a result, all places within these red circles will need to move. There will only be exceptions for this if you present a valid reason to a leader.

It doesn't come without its incentives however, as with the new village almost fully complete you will all be offered a place there in a first come first serve basis. So, if you deconstruct and move your house you will be entitled to:

-A spot in the new village. With this also comes the added bonus of safety and protection during raids.
-A payment of shillings (actual figure to come soon)

Likewise, if you currently don't have residence at all, contact @Araidian for details in moving into the village. Plots are offered at a first come, first serve basis. You will not be currently able to move into the village if you have residence in the hotel or futher away from the capital.

TL;DR: If you're living in one of the red circles, destroy your house and move somewhere else.

I'll leave Araidian to add any futher details about the village himself, if he wants. :p

T

TBDWFE1

I'm sure it would be.
Poor reddragonkiller D: Unlucky mate. (And everyone else who is in the red circles)

IamGreg07

Reaction score
Right, in case of any confusion, here is the map again edited slightly. We have the 2 villages in the top left corner and between the 2 circles.

Anywhere within the circles or anywhere of blatant obstruction of the capital entrance can't be built in.

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
The Village is COMPLETE
But there will be a few guidelines:
1) All buildings must follow the theme of Regular treewood, Stonebrick inside.
2) Two stories at the most unless I or another Head says otherwise.
3) You can make rooms underground as deep as you like, as long as it does NOT go outside of your plot range.

Plots are sizes 14x15 and 15x15. There are already 2 plots reserved.
If your house is circled, RESERVE A PLOT HERE IMMEDIATLY.
Please post here if you are intrested in a plot and follow the format.
In-Game Name:
Why you need the plot:
Your previous home's location (If you have one):

Jon24

Reaction score
Website
www.filler.com
In-Game Name: Jon24
Why you need the plot: I don't really *need* it, but I do not currently have a home, and it would be nice to have a home.
Your previous home's location: Don't have one.

I do not have the materials to built the home yet, but I will try and get the materials as soon as possible.

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
Why you need the plot: I don't really *need* it, but I do not currently have a home, and it would be nice to have a home.
Your previous home's location: Don't have one.

I do not have the materials to built the home yet, but I will try and get the materials as soon as possible.
Granted. If you ever need any materials, please ask me ingame. I will be more then happy to help you.

Stieben

Reaction score
I have moved my house to a different place. Therefore it is not in one of the circles anymore. Do I still need a plot then? Personally I don't think so. But I'd like to hear a response on this. KTHXBAI LOL

mrmanguy4151

Reaction score
In-Game Name: mrmanguy4151
Why you need the plot: because I have been living in a hole.
Your previous home's location: that little hole in the hill with a door and a torch, next to the gate

and if I may inquire, how do I get in to the capital? do I just bust the gate and then fix it?

Degekken

Reaction score
In-Game Name: Degekken
Why you need the plot: My old house is in the yellow circle.
Your previous home's location (If you have one): The really good looking treehouse on that hill kjust before the capital entrance.

Shande

The Real Slim Shande
Donor
Reaction score
In-Game Name: mrmanguy4151
Why you need the plot: because I have been living in a hole.
Your previous home's location: that little hole in the hill with a door and a torch, next to the gate

and if I may inquire, how do I get in to the capital? do I just bust the gate and then fix it?
You do indeed do that. Just make sure to watch out that non-dagon members are not about.

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
In-Game Name: DarthLego5679
Why you need the plot: My house was too close to the capital walls. I have removed it now.
Your previous home's location (If you have one): See the largish wood house to the side of the capital, inside the largest red circle? That's where it was.

(Yes Greg, I decided to see about the village)

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
In-Game Name: DarthLego5679
Why you need the plot: My house was too close to the capital walls. I have removed it now.
Your previous home's location (If you have one): See the largish wood house to the side of the capital, inside the largest red circle? That's where it was.

(Yes Greg, I decided to see about the village)
Go Right ahead my friend. Pick a plot and build to your hearts desire.
Stone Bricks/ Wood as materials.
Need help building, ask me.

Ahiya

Reaction score
Wait! Wait! Wait! Me and Achie live in one of those red circles! It's a great cliff-house and have no intentions of moving, is it in the way of something?

KingGheen

Reaction score
Araidian all differences between me and DarthLego have been settled and we will now be shareing a house together.

DarthLego5679

That n00b.
Reaction score
Website
store.steampowered.com
Araidian and Greg i have A BIG problem for some reason when I came to the village finaly to start on my house i find out that my land plot has been taken by someone else (Name of DarthLego5679) and im wondering why?
This land plot was reserved for me by Araidian himself.
Im guessing when Araid told DarthLego to pick a plot and build he chose the plot reserved for me and changed the sign and started building it for himself.
Apologies. I did not see a sign there. I can remove it asap if you'd like.

Vegas1012

Reaction score
Why you need the plot: Because i don't have any shelter and i need one
Your previous home's location(if you have one): I didn't and don't own a home.

Ahiya

Reaction score
Arai, in one of the yellow circles, me and Achieina have a cliff-house, it's build INSIDE the cliff, so it will not obstruct capital construction, if anything is being built IN or ON the cliff, please tell me, me and Achieina don't really want to move :C.

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score
Allright! for all of the houses that have not been moved out of the yellow circle around the castle will be getting removed in the next couple days. We have given you a month to clear out your chests and remove your homes. Just to let you all know.