Please help my friends.

Summer10

Reaction score
I was about to sign it until I saw this. I love supporting causes like this but this seems a little suspicious.
My language arts teacher last year is from ireland(or scottland) and has a greencard, she is COMPLETELY against how this system works and is VERY cautious because even if you get DUI(s)(driving under the influence(of alcohol)) the government can deport you, I am not saying you shouldn't be cautious but from what she has told me, the government will apparently do this on a small offense, again you can do whatever you want but this is what I was told.

Tuna

Reaction score
Good news, the father was just released.

"GOOD NEWS! My dad was approved to be released between tomorrow and Thursday. Thank you sooo much everyone, for your support. HOWEVER, our fight is still not over. Let's keep my family together and in the united states! Keep signing! ♥"

straight from the eldest daughters facebook. also, in no small part thanks to you all for signing, the petition is now at 1814 votes. almost 2/3 there. thank you so much for signing and spreading the word.

Reactions: Gasy_Europeon

lolpierandom

Reaction score
Signed, since every little part counts.

I wish them good luck! No family should be split up for the holidays. It's a sad feeling which I've experienced personally.

Tuna

Reaction score
Having children doesn't mean you get to escape the law my friend.
No of course not, but I personally think it would be cruel to deport the children as well. (Especially since one would be left here alone, since he was born here.)

Also, if you quote only one line of my post, it takes it out of context and makes it seem much worse than it was intended.

C

Ciphered

I'm going to sign, but a question:
Why did they not naturalize?
Isn't that a crucial part of permanently moving to a new country?