• Posts in this section do not count towards your post count.

Pixel Wars! [Season 1]

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Reaction score
Pixel Wars is a popular forum game from many years ago (not sure if it's still popular) where the goal of the game is to essentially dominate a map with your pixel army.

A map will be provided by the gamemaster (me in this case) and you can join in on any time. When joining a session, you only can start with 3 units, and basic weaponry and tools. You then draw out your pixel armies performing actions along the landscape like mining or hunting, or just exploring, hoping the meet new factions and such. This game is very honor bound, and we don't want people doing incredibly stupidly overpowered moves like "turn 1: i spawn 4 mechs with rockets". A reasonable move is "turn 2: I set 1 unit off to explore, and then the other 2 start building with basic supplies.

The best part about the game: you get to draw your units, all their buildings, and their actions!

If there are any more questions, feel free to put it in OOC (out-of-character) dictated by double brackets, like this [[Iguana is cool]].

Every post, you shall post the updated battlefield, and then a short blurb on what actions you did.

Armies:
Legion of the Iguanadon

Specialties: Melee combat
Weaknesses: Carnivorous

F.A.Q.
Q: How big should my units be?
A: Around 8-12 pixels is the average height. If it's a taller race, then feel free to make it slightly taller.

Reactions: 1 person

trngl3087

Reaction score

Three unarmed Bluant scouts have fallen from the sky and now search the mysterious land for delicious melons.

[[Want me to make something similar for my army?]]

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
The Id!
The race of the "Id" has entered the lands, and hope to continue their quest to go "Stabby Thingies", which was given to them by their gods. They haven't decided the names of their gods, because they lack the patience to sit down and think of them.​
Specialties: Ham and Eggs, Cheese Grits, Gumbo, Poached Salmon, and stabbing people with knives.​
Weaknesses: The Id are rather stupid. Act on impulse and have no control over their naturalistic instincts. Prone to drowning.​
Updated Map

Nottykitten

Nomnomnom kitteh!
Reaction score
The Cyal appeared into the lands.
They are just basic characters who listen to their king. Most of them are very loyal.
They dont have tools yet, except that their king has a sword and a crown.
[[Also, the char to the right is the same as to the left. picture just didnt show its feet :_:]]

Specialties: Good in meelee fighting. They are smart and are good at building.
Weakness: Sometimes they get very angry, and might abandon their king. Also not very good at climbing mountains.

Map now:

[[Is it ok to start there?]]
[[And can everyone do 1 turn each day? or are there rounds where you can do your turns in?]]

[[ Iguana Done, I believe this is good]]

DKnucklehead

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Blue Id and Yellow Id decide to plant a few seeds that they found on the ground, and hope that soon they will begin to grow into trees. Black Id uses a small boulder as a table and messes around with a few small rocks he found on the ground, trying to make tools out of them.​