[Picture/Text] Let's Plays with Pikmon2 and Ariochisvengence!

Pikmon2

Reaction score
Here Arioch and I will be doing text/picture LP's together. By that I mean separately but in the same thread. I'll be doing the stupid amount of pictures in the spoilers LP's and Arioch will smack 5 or so pictures down that'll probably explain things better then me still. My first LP I'll be doing is Pikmin (GCN/WII), and Arioch's will be Fallout: New Vegas (PC'/XBOX 360/PS3). Let the LP's Begin!

Pikmin Day 1 Part 1 & 2 Posted.

Fallout New Vegas Part 1 Posted.

Reaction score
-Ariochs Text Lp spot-
Howdy everyone. Im here to bring you games in the form of beautiful text and pictures! I suppose you could say im playing the games pikmon cant play, which is true. First up is...
Fallout New Vegas
So, First things first, Im going to be playing this as a brute-ish imbecile. I am not playing on hard-core at all because thats not fun to me, sorry for others who like hardcore mode.
Well, it all starts with a name, and my name is pretty basic wouldnt you say?
Anyways, he acts all rude, like usual about how he probably would of choosen a better name. I dont like this docter. Thats besides the point though, so I start work on making my guy. I take my time and end up with a cool looking guy, pretty hip if you ask me.
I then head on over to the vigor tester and give it a whirl. I go for all strength and no brains, as I said before. I am, according to the tester, a sub-brick. Sounds good to me. I get my luck maxed out as well, because you can never be to lucky. I do the little test he planned for me, I put some points on Melee, Unarmed and explosives, because thats always fun! I also get the Wild-Wasteland perk and the Loose Cannon perk. I follow him to the door and make my way out. I then get side-tracked from talking to sunny by a ball of grass, they are way to entertaining.
-more to come-

Pikmon2

Reaction score
Let's Play Pikmin - Day 1 Part 1-

*WARNING* Opening the spoiler will take a while to load all the images. Theres a lot. A lot.

Welcome to Let's Play Pikmin! I'll try to make this LP informative and not boring. But right after I say this, the next few pictures will be without text.

HEY Everybody welcome to Let's Play Pikmin! Again. I'm your host Pikmon2, and I'll be guiding you through my cluttered mess of pictures! So far the story is that Olimar (Our Protagonist) has crash landed on a strange planet, or, Earth. So, lets trying moving around a bit!

Ah what do we have here?

*plop!*

This is a Red Pikmin. This Pikmin is resistant to Fire, and is the strongest of the pikmin in the game (Spoilers!)

Lets try picking it up and throwing it at something, like any logical person would do to something new.

ANNNDDD- The Pikmin attacks it! By attacks it I mean the Pellet Posy.

And when we force the Pikmin at will to take it back to its Onion, it-

Drops more little slave- I MEAN "Free Willed Workers".

Now by looking around a bit we can find more and more of these.

Ah! What is that in the background? Find out in Part 2!

Pikmon2

Reaction score
Let's Play Pikmin - Day 1 Part 2-

And as we take it back we- OOO BOX BOX BOX

PIKMIN MOVE BOX

MOVE

Now that my fear of boxes being in camera is away from me, when we turn to the right we see an engine! (Ship Part 1/30)

Augh. Not enough Pikmin to get the engine ;c

How will we- derpderpderp *hides from box*

*runs* Oh what is that over there? That is an area that we can't go to yet. Actually can't go to it for quite a bit.

After the Pikmin get back to the onion, I just took 'em back to the engine to pick it up because olimar can't lift his tiny ship parts himself.

And ta-da! We have the engine! Which apparently means we can fly around in the sky all night ( I assume) until day.

Daily Stats

After flying up from the "Impact Site" Olimar sited a new area, the "Forest of Hope", whiiich we will be looking at next time! See you guys then!

If anyone has a problem wath 1.) the amount of picutres or 2.) If they take up a lot of space for blocktopia, please tell me. I'll fix it definitely it is 2.