Picky Eaters

Damer_Flinn

Resident Asha'man
Reaction score
but mushrooms?
what the heckie people mushrooms are great
Mushrooms have a disgusting texture.

Salmon has a disgusting smell and I can't stand to be anywhere near it while it's being cooked.

And I wish I could eat most Asian food since it tastes good but I tend to have a pretty bad allergic reaction any time I eat it. (tried Thai, Chinese, and Japanese and all them affected me)

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Hunter and asaechao

Willchill

Blocktopia's Official Octopus
Reaction score
OP is confirming the food they've poisioned is something we'll eat.

I don't like olives. Tomatoes are not as bad. I'll still eat them, but not without a grimace. :p

_JulZ_

Reaction score
*cough* okay time to list *cough*
I don't mind Mushrooms btw
Hate Tomato
Not too fond of Seafood- unless it's squid.
I could eat crabs.
I'm not a big fan of nuts in general.
I may remember more later....

Just want to say... I LOVE SPICY FOOD YUMYUMYUM :showoff:

Reactions: Jivvi

Love

Princess ♥
Donor
Reaction score
I will not eat any seafood at any time. It's hella gross.

I don't mind most things if I don't know I'm eating them (like onions or something like that)

I will eat most meats, but if it's something other than say, pork of beef, you better not tell me what it is I'm eating, or I will stop immediately. I can't stand to knowingly eat, deer or something.

That's basically everything for me. I don't know what else there is I do or don't like.

Except corn. I'll eat corn every fucking day if I want to.

• Winner
  • Agree
Reactions: Naoh and Hunter

Defiant_Blob

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
Donor
Reaction score
I can't eat most vegetables.
Like, not because I don't want to.
I would really love to be able to eat salads and stuff.
But I can't really handle it that easily?
Like I'll take two bites of salad and I will literally throw up sometimes.
I think it's because I never really was made to eat vegetables or anything growing up.

I've been trying to work through it but it sucks >_<
Guys, make your kids eat their veggies.

(also, I don't eat fat on meat, but I don't consider that one a downside anyways)

Enderfive

sarcasm incarnate
Mafia Host
Reaction score
Oh, where to start.

Onion, apricot (especially dried apricot), cabbage, beetroot, celery, some seafoods, broccoli (sorta), certain types of candy, sour milk and kefir (very common in Estonia and I despise it), some soups, and a whole bunch of other stuff that I've had the pleasure of not coming across in a time sufficient enough to make me forget about them for now.

As for what I like in the stuff that has already been named:

Mushrooms (most of them are okay, a few types are great), grapes, spicy foods, pizza (best food ever), oranges, fish sticks are okay, any meat (any meat, I've found no exceptions yet) is awesome, peanuts, marshmallows, olives, tomatoes, cheese (cheese is great), salmon (salmon is great as well), corn is okay.

I will eat anything, though, even if I absolutely despise it, since I gotta get my stomach full somehow. Worse than any food is an empty stomach.

superhalo6

Reaction score
Well, while not exactly a food that you would cook up for dinner or whatever, but popcorn, those little flaky bits that are inside the popcorn when you heat the kernel.

But for a more food type thing, tomatoes (Not sliced or anything) I'd imagine it is like biting into a water balloon type thing, but there is a part that would be considered a tomato, after you get past the water balloon part.

Hunter

Mafia Host
Reaction score
Well, while not exactly a food that you would cook up for dinner or whatever, but popcorn, those little flaky bits that are inside the popcorn when you heat the kernel.

But for a more food type thing, tomatoes (Not sliced or anything) I'd imagine it is like biting into a water balloon type thing, but there is a part that would be considered a tomato, after you get past the water balloon part.
try salting the little cherry tomatoes for a good time