Permission to come aboard, Captain? (Piggy's Operator Application)

Status
Not open for further replies.

63LittlePiggy63

Piggalina
Reaction score
Website
mouvementdefleur.com
IGN: 63LittlePiggy63
Time-zone: GMT -7
How much time will you be able to spend staffing the server each day?: I will hopefully be on the server at the very least 3-4 times a week. Right now during the summer I have been on almost every single day and I hope to keep it that way. This may possibly change during the school year however due to taking two AP classes and having an after-school dance program. I will do my best to be on at least once every day. If I'm not I will make it up with being online for longer periods of time on the days that I am free.

What do you think the responsibilities of an operator are on this server?: They are to enforce the rules of the server and make sure everyone is having a good time. It is also of course to help with any problems that the players have and to make sure it is an exciting, fun environment. Basically keep the server intact. c:

What sets you apart from other applicants?: Lava has always been my favorite server. I was a handpicked trusted on Classic, and eventually made it up to VetOp rank. I resigned due to missing the game play as a player but now I want to jump back in the game and be an Operator again.

What do you believe your greatest weaknesses are as a player and/or staff member?: I think my greatest weakness is looking away from the game and doing something on my browser or something to pass the time for a bit, but most of the time I am full on active on the server. I rarely ever get bored when I have my lovely friends online making me laugh and have a great time.

How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with?: I would attempt to find someone on the forums or Teamspeak (since I am on Teamspeak every time that I am on the server) and ask for their opinion or if they could help me. I would try to figure it out myself to the best of my ability, and if I couldn't, or the people I asked for help couldn't, I would try for a server admin and see if they can help.

References: Forseti, Dessern5, WiiGoGetter, ClockworkMyr, Biblius, cooliorules and RonaldoSkillz.

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
I must say I didn't see this app coming! You seem to have gone the similar route as I did, and got 5 references! You've worked your way up from Player to Grandmaster on the server, so you're obviously dedicated. You're very personable, and I have a good feeling you'd do well here and that you'd help the people. My only nitpick is that the application may be a bit lacking, but hey, that's coming from me. Again, this really surprised me, in a good way. I watch certain players to see if they'll apply for staff, and while you were not on my list, I am pleasantly surprised. I've been turning it over in my head, and I would love to have you come aboard! I vote +1, and I wish you luck sailor!

cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
You are an excellent player and I am yet to see you handle a situation in an unnecessary manner. Although I haven't seen you a lot, I have seen you enough to know that you are fit for the role. Good job on getting 6 references too, 4 VetOp+.
+1.
Edit: Also, pop me on the reference list!

• Love
Reactions: 63LittlePiggy63
Status
Not open for further replies.