DJS0102

Reaction score
Authors: tombm134 and Ad134
Map Name:
PARADOX
Amount of Players: 1-2

Type of Map: Adv/Puz!

Link to the Map (Or Bloxel world it is in): The forum post

Screenshots of the map: Can be found at the forum post...=)

Why do you think this map will make a good addition? Because it's super adventure AWESOMENESS!!!

Has this map been tested thoroughly? (Proof if possible!) Youtube video series

What extra things need to be added to the map in-game (IE. Difficulty, weather... be creative!)?
TO BE PLAYED ON PEACEFUL, I HAVE GOTTEN A GO-AHEAD ON THE FORUM!

Araidian

The Lucario
Reaction score
Why has this map gone unnoticed for so long? D:

I really like how:
1. It has a scoring system
2. It is not a over-complicated puzzle.
3. A VERY detailed story.
And 4. This would keep any player busy for a while.

At this moment, I don't see anything wrong with the map.

I think we should have this map, so a Yes.

There is little to no way you can be lost in this map, since it just pushes you in one direction.

UltimateBudgie ;)

Dragosh

Adventurer
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
This looks like a very well made map. If what Numberplay says is true, I'm afraid we cannot add it for now though. But otherwise, it looks like a really fun map.

What this map does well:
Looks well made, doesn't have many or any loopholes from what I can tell. I like the scoring system that the map maker has incorporated into the map.

What this map doesn't do so well:
Not sure, I think we would have to test to see if there is anything in-game that should be fixed. But from looking around the post and some videos, it looks like a fairly good map!

Should this map be accepted?
Yes, depending on the following info:
Extra Comments:
If the map does indeed have a nether portal, as Numberplay has suggested, I don't think it can be added to the server for the time being because the server does not work with maps that include nether portals at the moment. We also might need to include the rules multiple times in the map to make sure people understand the No Sprinting rule.

K1ngHoward

SMP Vetop
Donor
Reaction score
Website
myanimelist.net
What this map does well:
1: It has all of the text needed to be read in the map so players don't need to go looking for the storyline.
2: The map doesn't seem overly complicated that requires hard thinking.
3: Because it hasn't been updated since the running it helps make it easier since i hate how jumps now have 4 block jumps that make the map almost impossible.

What this map doesn't do so well:
1: it seems like it has not been updated since running was added in 1.7.

Should this map be accepted?
Yes

Extra Comments:
This one helps provide easy puzzles that anyone can understand and also jumps that anyone can perform allowing for easy play through without raging as much :3

Reaction score
Unfortunately, this map did not fit the requirements for the server and thus, this submission has been Declined.
We felt that a Denial was necessary because:
  • After much I research ( ;) ) I found that the map has a nether section, and nether is currently not support by our main server plugin!
  • If Nether support does ever get added, feel free to bug me to get this added as I've watched videos... and this map is awesome <3 (We need more adventure!)

However, we still thank you for taking an interest in the server and submitting/suggesting a map!