Status
Not open for further replies.

crashb23

The Rising Star
Reaction score
In-game username- crashb23

Age- 15

Staff references-None
Time spent on the server: I have been with through 3 smp's.
Other server ranks- Past- Zombie Trusted from April 6, 2012 until October 5, 2012
Past- Smp Operator Nov. 15 2012 until December 27, 2012

Teamspeak- Yes, but normally only for meetings/ voting.

How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you applied for- As an operator, it is your job to keep the server fun, fair, and clean for all the players. You need to handle rule breakers with discretion, be fair and objective in all cases, and use your best judgement.

Previous experience- As a previous smp operator I am well versed in the use of Hawkeye and other staffing commands. I believe I have learned how to deal with trolls and griefers, and also how to see when someone made an honest mistake. I believe I am very well suited for the job, and will only get better the longer I am an operator.

Quick Bio- I am a (hopefully) normal American teen, spending my time between school, minecraft, and friends. I enjoy British books, and dumb jokes. (sorry to those who have to listen) I love staffing, and aspire to one day be on the administrative team.

Reactions: Notme

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
Alright, because of your valid reason to make your application a day later, we have considered your application.

And to be frank, another staff member with recent experience cannot hurt at all, so congratulations, and I will see you soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.