Not open for further replies.

chris360kss

Titless
Reaction score

Staff references: ...
Time spent on the server:I have been playing SMP since the 1.7.3 server
Other server ranks: (present and past):
Ex AoD [Trusted]
Ex Primordia [Nob](Nobility, between player and trusted)
Ex SMP [Operator]

TeamSpeak: Y. I have a microphone too, but I only use it when my parents aren't home (they don't like me talking to wierdos on the interwebs :p)

How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for: Operators are responsible for ensuring that the server is enjoyable for everyone. This can include, but not limited to: guiding new players through the rules and the ways of the server and community, making the server interesting by being active in chat and making conversation when there is none, using staff powers, but not abusing them, to enforce the rules of the server and keeping it running smoothly. If I found a staff member to be acting up and/or abusing their powers, I would report it to a cont+ ASAP.

Tell us about your experience as a Trusted: N/A. Never been [Trusted] on SMP before. But if it helps previous operator experience has taught me all the neccesary Hawk-Eye commands.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words: I am a 14yr old guy from Australia and live in the city brisbane. I enjoy riding my bike, whether it be mountain biking with a freind or going down to the local basket ball court to play with my dad. I just started skate boarding too. At school I do pretty well ( not at science though!) and love playing footy with mates. As for video games though, I mainly play minecraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.