Not open for further replies.

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
In-game username: shinyshark

Staff references(Staff role+):
  • Biblius
  • Peter24
Time spent on the server: 1 day, 2 hours.
Other server ranks (present and past):
  • SMP Veteran Operator
  • AoD trusted.

TeamSpeak: Y/N

How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for:
As an operator it is your main priority to help the players enjoy the server they play on. You are given the abilities to use teleport to players, but solely for the purpose of helping them out, the ability of granting yourself godmode, this is only used in situations where there's no way around it. Furthermore you are given the ability to spawn in items, this is only used for refunding illegaly stolen goods.

Tell us about your experience as a Trusted:
As trusted I wasn't able to do much, so I had to fall back on the HawkEye browser, which I wasn't even supposed to use in the first place. Seeing as I've spent my time asking other operators to teleport me to a position so that I could check it out, and then teleport me back, I felt as if I was partially an operator already.

Tell us about yourself in less than 200 words:
Not going to lie, I am mostly an insanely annoying kid that says more than he should. When it comes down to it, I will be serious though. What I mean with 'when it comes down to it' is when my help is needed and seriousness is required. Furthermore I started enjoying Minecraft again, I started my job not too long ago and I'm motivated to work hard to achieve what I strive for.

Also, the coding didn't work :c

Q

Qube

You where an amazing staff member in the past, and from what i'v seen you have done a very good job as a trusted here on Elysium! You have been active and helpful, and i see no reason for you not to have the rank of Operator.
+1 Good luck!

Reactions: Shinyshark

Shinyshark

Professional innuendo creator/finder.
Reaction score
Did you guys organize a flash mob on my application all of a sudden? o_o

Thanks a lot for the positive votes, I appreciate it very much that you think of me this way and will definitely fail to disappoint (c wut I did thar?)

• Haha
Reactions: Notme

Marnixxie

Hippo
Reaction score
Approved!

Though, it is good that you reported using the browser on your own, instead of getting busted eventually. But in the future I don't want you to make use of stuff you are not supposed to, even if you have the ability (somehow). I guess that it is not even possible by now anymore, so oh well.

Reactions: Notme
Status
Not open for further replies.