cooliorules

That Awkward Noodle
Donor
Reaction score
IGN:
cooliorules
Time-zone:
GMT+8
How much time will you be able to spend staffing the server each day?
On weekdays, my play time can be from an absolute bare minimum of 30 minutes to 6 hours maximum. On weekends I can play virtually the whole day.
What do you think the responsibilities of an operator are on this server?
I feel the responsibility for an Operator on the server, Rituals of Fire, is to enforce the rules, make the experience for players unique and to be role models. Rules are a vital part in any server, and need to be enforced. I know the rules well and will be able to enforce them quickly and with ease. Rituals of Fire is already a unique server. Not many servers you need to make a house to survive lava. To make the experience for new and returning players unique, there needs to be a team of staff that are willing to devote their time to help out. Operators also need to be a role model, someone that the players aspire to be in the near/far future.
What sets you apart from other applicants?
Because I live in Australia (GMT+8), it sets me apart because there aren’t as many staff on in my timezone as in the American/European time zones. The staff roll to be spread across all timezones is important, and would provide another Operator at a different time.
What do you believe your greatest weaknesses are as a player and/or staff member?
My greatest weakness is my anger. When I was lower in ranks, when I got griefed/flooded I would just scream at the person who did it. Now though, I have taken control of the anger and realised that I just need to contact a staff member and they will sort it out.
How would you approach a problem that you are unfamiliar with?
If a problem arose that I hadn’t handled before and wasn’t sure how to, I would go through whether I’ve seen another staff member handle it before and think about what they said. If I hadn’t seen another staff handle such situation, I would try and contact a staff member that is online (on the server or IRC/teamspeak).
References:
FrenchSanta12
Dessern5
ClockworkMyr
(Thank you!)

Thank you for considering my application!

FrenchSanta12

Voldemort
Reaction score
You're a great player Coolio! like on the last application you wrote, I definitely think you deserve this. I love the fact that you never give up and you really want to help! You've been more active and helpful for the last month after your 2nd application :) +1 Good luck!

• Thank You
Reactions: cooliorules
D

DarkHender

Even though I'm not staff... I would highly recommend Cooliorules because she is a great player! She's very nice and friendly and would feel safe of griefers if she got staff. Good luck Coolior!
Please do not post in other player's applications, thank you.

Anyways, Coolio is an amazing player; I've seen her grow from her first application. Her maturity has risen and the way she deals with problems, she's became very helpful and someone I go to if I need to get offline and a player needs to be watched.
I'm very happy to see you apply again and I wish you the best of luck!
+1

I'll also add in her determination on getting operator is outstanding, even when she is denied she got right back up again and I admire that. :)

Dess

The UmbreOp
Reaction score
This application is much much better than your last two.

I remember from your previous applications that you seemed to only want Operator for the rank. That has changed drastically. You are overall an amazing player and are very very helpful in ways I can't even begin to describe. I have watched you silently from IRC many times and you are very responsible and know how to handle situations that may handle an Operator in which one cannot come in.

I as DarkHender love the fact that you haven't given up and have continued to apply. Not only are you determined to become and Op you just won't give up (sounds like I don't like it but I really do).

I am more than proud to be one of your references +1

• Thank You
Reactions: cooliorules

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
I have been thinking about this for quite some time. There are some positive and negative sides that I can predict out of this based on what I have been noticing out of you for the past week or two. I can't say that I've been impressed for what I usually expect out of an operator, but certainly I do like how you try to improve yourself even if it looks doubtful. I'm going to give it a shot and will see how a trial will go for you.

On trial. My only words of advice: Don't fuck this up.