Once in a Lifetime. (Resignation)

Ronaldo

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score
Hello all,

I’ve only been a director for 5-6 months, but as life goes on, I lose time and interest that I want to spend on the server to other occupations that are important. As of right now, I am in my second year of college and have to work full-time. As of right now, I'm a bit of a sticky situation, and as some of you may understand, I need to put my focus primarily on my own life before anything to ensure that I would have a good future ahead of me, and because of that, after having a staff position for over two years, I am stepping down from my position as a Director of Rituals of Fire.

I don’t do shout outs to specific individuals because I personally think everyone in this community deserves a shout out one way or another, so I want to thank everyone whose help me get to this stage (the player base, the staff, the head-admins, and the ASSHATS). I want to especially thank all of the RoF staff for putting up with me throughout the time that I was director. To the day I joined this community, I never thought that I would ever take control of a server here, especially a very popular one. I tried giving it the best I could at the beginning, but shortly fell off productivity later on. I’m sorry to anyone who thought I never did anything these past few months; this position is a lot more complicated than you’d think when you’re also trying to prioritize on your real life. I’ll probably return once I have the available time that I use to have. It most likely won’t be for a while though, depending on a few things. Until then, Ogarci and IQDestructor will be taking care of the server, and I am confident that they will bring their ideas and motivation together to make the server as entertaining as possible to all the players.

I am still going to be around the community, but communication to me will be limited. The best way to get in contact with me is through TeamSpeak; I am on there almost all the time. Other ways are through steam (Ronaldo), on the forums, or through IRC (I most likely won’t be on it though).

Thank you for everything, Blocktopia.

EDIT: My last day of being an actual director is this Friday, so I still have the rank until then. I might throw a leaving party on RoF that day too.

Last edited:

Sploorky

Reaction score
While we haven't spoken much in quite some time, you're one of the few people still around that I've known from the beginning of my run in the community, and you've always been an awesome friend. Hope you have a good time in life and succeed with what you would like to do!

Sephhh

Supermegauber Foxy Fox!
Reaction score
Website
blocktopia.net
As with Sploorky, we haven't really talked for quite some time though I could say that you've been a cool guy ever since CLava. I might have not been seeing you these past months since I've stopped regularly playing Minecraft due to college as well but I'm sure you've done well to the community. Good luck to your future and I'm glad for you that you've made a step closer in achieving other goals. See you whenever!

Haysagar

AoD Con
Reaction score
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos.▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼

Digitalis

Reaction score
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Triangles.▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼

Reactions: Haysagar

Vino

Fidget Spinner
Reaction score
▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ Sorry, I just dropped my bag of Doritos.▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼ ◄ ▲ ▼ ◄ ▼ ◄ ▲ ► ▼

Choclate_god

Geezuslike
Donor
Reaction score

Faliara

Reaction score
Good luck with college, Ronaldo :/ Haven't spoken to you for a while, but while it hasn't really stopped me from going on the forums I know full well that real life has to be focused on as well. Return in one piece, okay? ;)

Iguana

lmao i have a title
Reaction score

Toco Toucan

Reaction score

Jayfeather

Gay Magician
Donor
Reaction score

Vatowski

Reaction score

LagWarrior

SMP Veteran Operator
Reaction score

Notme

Self-Aware Forum AI
Reaction score
Website
escaperestart.com

Do you stay in Blocktopia?

Last edited:

paceboys

Reaction score

• Agree
Reactions: Naoh