[On trial until 28/4] Fireball0409's Trusted Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

fireball0409

Reaction score
  • In-Game Name: Fireball0409
  • What, if any, are the names of your alts: Fireball0309, if I am at my friends house, chase815122010 might be on there. That is all I can think of.
  • Which server you are applying for: Blocktopia's Zombie Survival Server.
  • The Timezone you are in: GMT -8, Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
  • Your age: 14
  • How long have you been playing on the zombie server? I joined the server on May 8, 2011
  • Have you held a staff position on any other of Blocktopia's servers? No
  • Should you get approved, what will you actively do? If I get accepted as Trusted, I will help the staff deal with issues, help the new players learn the basics of the game, and make the server a friendly place for everyone. I will use my new powers for good. I will warn and mute if needed, and if it comes to it, a kick. I will continue to follow the rules and enforce them when needed.
  • If a staff member is acting up, and/or abusing what will you do? I highly doubt that any of the staff would do this, but if it does happen, I will take a screenshot and send it to a Controller or Head Controller.
  • Why do you deserve the position of Trusted? I deserve the position of Trusted because I have been with the community for awhile now. I know all the rules and have a good understanding of them. I like to help people and if I am accepted, I can help the server out a little more. I know how the server works and can explain things that newer players might not understand. I am friendly with other players and I do not like to get into arguments.
  • What will you represent as a staff member/How will you do your job? I will represent the staff and the community. I will be kind and friendly to everyone, but if needed, I will speak out and be firm. I will represent myself as a hard working individual and do all that I can to better the community.
  • Which staff members have referenced you/ told you directly that they want you to apply for Trusted?: Smelyalata, Gassy_Europeon, TheRedShark, Dessern5, and Theodorre, Thank you so much everyone! :)
  • Signed Fireball0409

Status
Not open for further replies.