Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
In-Game Username: Old_Man_Oak63
References: Ooglie101, superstein, Biblius
Time Spent on the Server: 16 Days
Other Server Ranks: Current Zombie Classic Trusted
Teamspeak: Y/N
How would you describe the responsibility of the rank you apply for: The responsibility of a Trusted is to assist Operators and staff of higher ranks in dealing with the problems of players on the server. A trusted needs the confidence to be able assist players with any problems they may have, and also need to be able to deal with those who seek to break the server rules for their own gains. Those of the trusted rank should also be friendly, active and mature, and be ready to help new players gain a solid footing in understanding our rules and understanding what kind of gameplay Journey To Elysium involves.
Assume their are more applicants and we can only pick one of them, why you? I like to consider myself very friendly and I always try my best to help others to whatever degree I can. I have staffing experience with Zombie Survival and through it I have developed a cool and calm demeanor when dealing with players with problems, while yet still being able to turn and around and have a bit of fun with the person next to me. While as of yet I haven't held a premium rank and am therefore unfamiliar with some of the staff commands, I am always willing to, and quite to eager to learn the proper uses of /hawk and /ticket as a staff member must be able to use them with efficiency.
Tell us about yourself: I am friendly and active on the server and am quite addicted to minecraft although I also have a passion for strategy games such as Age of Empires and Company of Heroes. Through these games I've developed quite the decision making power and also a cool and calm head as getting angry in the middle of a game like those makes you bound to lose.
Yours Truly
Oak

superstein

Ex-Admin
Contributor
Reaction score
Time Spent on the Server: 16 Days
*claps*

You've spent a considerable amount of time on the server and with that you've gained a lot of knowledge, maturity and had many opportunities to prove yourself - with that, you've showed me you could hold the rank. There are many guides to hawk out there, so in the time that your application is up it might be smart to review those (I can tell you that trusteds have permission to /hawk tool, /hawk search and /hawk page, so those are what you need to know for now). However, I feel that you're ready to take this rank, and I'll also say you've had incredible improvement from this application. Confident +1, hopefully you can prove to me you deserve this on a trial!

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
There are many guides to hawk out there, so in the time that your application is up it might be smart to review those (I can tell you that trusteds have permission to /hawk tool, /hawk search and /hawk page, so those are what you need to know for now). However, I feel that you're ready to take this rank, and I'll also say you've had incredible improvement from this application. Confident +1, hopefully you can prove to me you deserve this on a trial!
Will do and many thanks for the quick response, and I'd like to say I do feel I've bettered myself since my first application, I felt that if I was going to apply again I needed to expand myself from my original application and overall I feel that I have improved myself quite a bit.

Undefined User 7

Psychosomatic
Reaction score
I would firstly like to compliment you on your dedication by sending in a second app. Your first one received many negative votes, and was subsequently denied. The fact that you got back up from that denial to resubmit a second application speaks volumes about your dedication. Also telling are the 16 days of ontime you've spent on the server, many of it organizing and leading the people of Crucia. You've shown a constant interest in bettering both yourself and the players of Elysium.

I vote +1! Best of luck on your application.

Reactions: Oak Milk

Wink

¡Juego de las Pulgas!
Reaction score
Man, you sure have changed, that just goes to show that there is always room for improvement! ;) I've sure seen you on the server, helping your fine people of Crucia with whatever is needed. You've learned alot in the time between this application and last, displaying to me that you are very worthy of my +1 on this application! Best of luck to you!

oh and...
I also have a passion for strategy games such as Age of Empires
Makes me love you *that* much more!

Mooglie

The Local Cow
Reaction score
As I referenced you, I clearly think you're ready. Although you're fairly new to Premium, you've learnt very quickly and you're already help lead the Crucians. I believe your ontime shows how dedicated you are to the server especially since you don't just AFK for it but work and play on the server for it. Taking from how fast you learnt Premium and how you show friendly-leadership to the Crucians I want to see how well you'll put these abilities as a Trusted!

+1

Reactions: Oak Milk

Alkatraz

Reaction score
You are certainly an active member on the server, and I think you have taken onboard the comments people made in your first application.
Since your first application you have come out of your shell a lot, you now come across as a helpful, friendly and dedicated chap.
I've seen you more, and got to know you a little better, so I'm happy to give you a +1 for the role of Trusted. Keep up the good work.

My only slight concern is that you've said that you're off to University soon, and whilst I have adapted to University + Minecraft, it's important to remember that real life comes first! So hopefully you'll be able to find a nice healthy balance

Oak Milk

Kill Hungry Thirsty Dead
Mafia Host
Reaction score
My only slight concern is that you've said that you're off to University soon, and whilst I have adapted to University + Minecraft, it's important to remember that real life comes first! So hopefully you'll be able to find a nice healthy balance
Well I know what my timetable is now so I know what to expect, I should be able work out a nice balance between the two but thanks for your concern :)

Status
Not open for further replies.